GAME #151, BOSTON RED SOX AT BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Started by Bear, September 19, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bear on September 19, 2017, 10:15:03 PM
Tomorrow we look forward to Chris Sale.
Which one goes to the mound?
Another rough 24 hours. iono

I think it had better be the best Chris Sale we can send out there because in the afternoon the Yankees play their patsies again and if it goes at is usually does between New York and the pathetic Twins, we will have to find a way to turn a hat trick on the Orioles to keep our three game lead. Minnesota in my opinion has about a 2% chance of winning tomorrow's matinee so we better find a way to win that game tomorrow evening if we want to stay three games up on the Yanks.

longgame

Once again the Sox offense pounds out a run!  Fortunately it was all they needed.  I kept waiting for Barnes to give up a bomb, and after the Devers error it sure had a bad feeling for a few minutes.

ipot

They're not going to make this easy down the stretch, are they?  sigh

It's only proper that we win it 1-0 and no one gets the RBI  8)

But great work by Barnes to shut it down.  Credit is due for all our pitchers in this game.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

WOW !!!  Another  "W"  !!!   I love BASEBALL !! thumb_u rofl

Rob from Mass

SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!
15-3 In extra inning games. 

Bill-806

Quote from: Rob from Mass on September 20, 2017, 07:21:05 AM
SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!
15-3 In extra inning games.
As  DAD would say,  "SON, why take the hard road, when we could/should have won the easy games in April, May, & June"???   Anywho, 15-3 has been a life saver !! thumb_u rofl