Miguel SanĂ³ (R) DH
Mickey Moniak (L) RF
Logan O'Hoppe (R) C
Zach Neto (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 55F
Chance of Precip: 10%

markj

Sea Dog 23

Duran and O'Neill go deep to get the Sox on top.  Trouble, trouble in river city with Story going down.  He'll get an MRI, so far he's not wearing a sling.  Yikes.

MongoLikeSox

Yes, that was a bad scene last night. Several of them. It looked like Devers' hand was swelling up before our eyes. Story's, though. Yikes.

So Ceddanne's  style points error is something we all knew was coming. Youth, right? But what is with Valdez and that brick glove of his?

We survived another game that we should not have. This ain't gonna fly against good teams.

SeaBeachFred

One thing I might have the temerity to say----IF THIS WAS LAST YEAR WE WOULD HAVE BLOWN THE GAME AND LOST ON SOME FREAK PLAY OR EVENT.  This year, though by no means that we have a top notch team, we found a way to recover from some crappy defense and got two dongs to give us a two run victory on the road.

I am worried about our shortstop situation though.  Losing Trevor Story will hurt and we have a rotten lead glove playing second, another Cora favorite who should be nowhere near our infield.  But did anybody out there think we would be 6-2, all wins on the road after the first week?  Well you're a helluva lot smarter than I am if you did. Now we have to see if maybe this team might be a little better than the pundits and some us believe them to be.