5. Jesus Aguilar (R) DH
6. Austin Hays (R) LF
7. Jorge Mateo (R) SS
8. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
9. Robinson Chirinos (R) C

Gametime Temp: 71°F
Chance of Precip: 64%

Sea Dog 23

Sox up 1-0 in the 6th getting only one hit, from the leadoff batter in the 1st. After 17 runs last night, the bats are taking the day off.

markj

Still 1-0 in the 8th. And Connor Wong just got nailed in the face with a foul tip. Looks pretty shaken up.

Looks to be ok. Staying in there.

markj

1st and 2nd, one out. One run game. Devers at bat. Need a hit and no GIDP.

markj

markj

Arroyo gets a gift walk. Bases juiced. JDM up with 2 outs. Clutch hit time.

markj

markj

markj

Wow, Barnes done good. Sox actually held a one run lead for the entire game. And they took the series.

SeaBeachFred

Go wild on Saturday and score 17 runs to win big and you figure this team would do ice cold the next day and they did.  BUT scoring only ONE run and still winning was until now an impossibility for the team but somehow  they made that run be enough so it was a good end to a weekend.  Look guys, we just got back from San Diego after a long weekend trip and I thought the worst was in store.   To take two of three after losing the first game and blowing another lead was a good piece of work.....and let's face it, this is about the best we can expect from this outfit this season.  Once again their prize "prospect"  Brayan Bello could NOT navigate his way out of a jam, a current problem for the kind, otherwise we could have gotten a three game sweep.  Stlll I will take two of three any time with this outfit.

longgame

I'm thinking Baltimore finally realized they are falling out of the race.  Good for the Sox though.  Any positive feelings they can pull from this mess of a season is a good thing.