5. Isaac Paredes (R) 3B
6. Christian Bethancourt (R) C
7. Taylor Walls (S) SS
8. Yu Chang (R) 2B
9. Jose Siri (R) CF

Gametime Temp: 89°F
Chance of Precip: 5%

Sea Dog 23

Verdugo goes deep in the 1st.  Rays answer three hits and tie  it at 1-1.

elktonnick

Franchy gets hurt on a misplayed fly ball which he misjudged.  Franchy is awful in the outfield.

markj

markj

Mr. Clutch goes down looking at a strike right down the middle of the plate. Not that I expected them to win 6 in a row.

Sea Dog 23

Yep, Franchy is probably done for the rest of 22.  Ankle sprains, if that is what it is, is hard on baseball guys.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on September 05, 2022, 04:49:55 PM
Franchy gets hurt on a misplayed fly ball which he misjudged.  Franchy is awful in the outfield.

French Fry is awful everywhere.  He has struck out over 70% of his at-bats and two for two again today.  There is no reason why he is still on the team and his back and forth and more back and forth shuttle of his bum is disgusting to watch.  We DFA's him last fall, no one claimed him (I wonder why) and back he is with us again.  For God's sake, he's already failed with us three time running and failed with the Padres and Royals before that.  He can't play the outfield, can't plan first, is a shitty baserunner despite having some speed, and he strikes out time and again.  We don't need another Jackie Bradley with the bat and one who can't field either.  As for Familia, the guy proved he couldn't pitch under pressure with the Mets and wherever the hell he pi tched next.  Why is he on the team as well?  As soon as he came into the game today I knew the game was lost so I shut the TV off.  I mean if I know beforehand that this guy is going to shit the bed then why on earth does that FRC put him into a game where we have only a one run lead?  We can expect more of the same from both Familia and  that FRC of a manager.  Stay tuned, this will play itself out again and most likely very soon.

longgame

elktonnick

How many games has the bullpen lost?. If the Sox had tied the game, Cora would have brought in Barnes. I sure that would have gone well!