6. Leody Taveras (S) CF
7. Mark Mathias (R) DH
8. Charlie Culberson (R) 3B
9. Bubba Thompson (R) LF

Gametime Temp: 72°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

longgame

Sea Dog 23

A lethargic lineup tonight.  Arroyo does awaken the crowd in the 4th with a two-run double.  Rangers guy is a Tough pitching opponent for Hill, who has been in and out of jams.

markj

Zack Kelly suddenly looking rough. We'll see if he gets out of this self-created jam.

markj

Bazardo's dream of his first MLB appearance didn't go like this, I bet.

markj

markj

Nope. He K's swinging at a pitch way up out of the strike zone. Figures.

markj

Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, no outs. Raffy actually gets a clutch hit. 2 run double. 2nd and 3rd now, still no outs. Can they do it?

markj

markj

Tied up. Bases loaded again. One out. They have to make this happen.

MongoLikeSox

Man, that bases loaded lost opportunity didn't even phase me. I wish I was like this a month ago.

Kind gents of the bosox forum, me and mrs mongo are moving this weekend. Memorial Day weekend offer accepted, closed yesterday and moving this weekend. Ranch House living starts on Saturday. A nice one at least. Going from 2 stories to 1 story and lose only about 200 sq ft. Under 1/4 acre to almost an acre. About half hour out of the city. I've made the arrangements for cable & Internet, so should not miss much baseball watching & chatting time (yay Raffy again!!!)

and yay kike! tied up in the 9th!

markj

They did it. Refsnyder with a walk-off hit. I guess that's why the Rangers are also in the basement.

MongoLikeSox

markj

Quote from: MongoLikeSox on September 01, 2022, 09:52:12 PM
Man, that bases loaded lost opportunity didn't even phase me. I wish I was like this a month ago.

Kind gents of the bosox forum, me and mrs mongo are moving this weekend. Memorial Day weekend offer accepted, closed yesterday and moving this weekend. Ranch House living starts on Saturday. A nice one at least. Going from 2 stories to 1 story and lose only about 200 sq ft. Under 1/4 acre to almost an acre. About half hour out of the city. I've made the arrangements for cable & Internet, so should not miss much baseball watching & chatting time (yay Raffy again!!!)

and yay kike! tied up in the 9th!

Good luck with the move, Mongo. Best wishes for your new home.