Quote from: markj on August 24, 2022, 08:05:17 AM
7:10PM Eastern

Red Sox

Brayan Bello (R)

Blue Jays

Jose Berrios (R)

Gametime Temp: 76°F
Chance of Precip: 2%

We need a shot in the arm very badly markj and it would be swell if Bello finally goes out there and pitches a solid game and we give him enough support to beat a team that had embarrassed us all season.  I'm not holding my breath since Bello has pi tched crappy for us, very crappy in fact, in his couple of appearances for us but I keep hearing the guy has outstanding stuff and now is the time for him to shit or get off the pot.  Is he a future stalwart on the mound for us or another Hernandez who was talked up like Bello now is a few years ago, or Ball or Barnes or our former No. 1 draft choice of around 2015-2016 who we dumped in a trade a month ago?  Let's start winning some @#$%&+? games for a change.

Sea Dog 23

The hits keep coming. Bogey and Arroyo can’t play tonight.  Downs is also injured as is Story and Hosmer. So who is left standing for INF?

markj

elktonnick

No one wants to play for this team.  Bloom has made one huge mess!

MongoLikeSox

I figured Arroyo was gonna be hurt after that "slide" into 1B last night. I've been checking the sox site all day long for any news. Someone else is gonna have to go on the 60-day IL just so we can field a team by the end of the week.

Sea Dog 23

Also Refsnyder is playing, but sufferingand Pham is out.  Sources are saying Cutter Crawford, tomorrows SP, could play OF if needed.  I could see Bloom getting some schmuck off waivers this week to field a team. Is this team capable of visiting Toronto with the vaxx problems?

elktonnick

Dalbec at short tonight.  How long before Bloom tries him the outfield.

markj

markj

markj

And... again. Dalbec K's on a ball in the dirt with bases loaded. 8 LOBsters and counting

elktonnick

Dalbec can not recognize a slider and his swing is always too long.

MongoLikeSox

Their interim Manager knows his competition. I had forgotten that Kike was mr Antsy with RISP and we all know Dalbec's capacity for stinking up the joint. I've never seen a team press for so long.

Is it just me or does Bobby carry himself like "Carl" in Sling Blade?

markj

elktonnick