GAME #94 - FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2022 - TORONTO BLUE JAYS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, July 22, 2022, 08:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longgame

elktonnick

It is amazing how far this team has fallen.  I have seen high school teams play better.  This is what happens when no one on the team gives a sh-t.

markj

And it gets worse. I have better things to do than watch this debacle. Like cleaning the garage or getting a root canal.

elktonnick

I was at the game in Baltimore when the Rangers scored 30 runs against Baltimore.  How long before JBJ pitches?

Sea Dog 23

I don’t see Cora getting out of July with a job.  Bloom has poisoned the Boston lineup, and the clubhouse, with this ticky tack value-added crap.  Henry will have Cora take the fall.

elktonnick

Just when you thought it could not get any worse.  Cora has lost this team.  Words can not describe the sorry state of this team.   

longgame

Another lost fly ball.  More runs coming in.  They still need to get through another 4 innings of pitching.

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on July 22, 2022, 08:16:46 PM
Just when you thought it could not get any worse.  Cora has lost this team.  Words can not describe the sorry state of this team.

No question. He has to go soon. 

Up to 19 now.  We need a mercy rule.  Fortunately I have my own. It’s called Netflix.

elktonnick

MongoLikeSox

Well, that was a whole new level of low. I went down after the HR in the 4th to make it 14-0, IIRC.

The team has lost it on so many levels. Lots of blame to spread around.