6. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) LF
7. Matt Chapman (R) 3B
8. Santiago Espinal (R) 2B
9. Danny Jansen (R) C

Gametime Temp: 86°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

I trust the Jays all got vaxxed.  /snark
But true story, the Jays might pass on a trade for Beni because of his vaxx views.

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on July 22, 2022, 10:43:05 AM
I trust the Jays all got vaxxed.  /snark
But true story, the Jays might pass on a trade for Beni because of his vaxx views.

I think they would have to as he would be only able to either play home games or away games. 

Hoping Eovaldi can set a tone and by that I mean not melting down.  Ditto the rest of them.  I just have no faith in this team anymore. 

Sea Dog 23

Looks like Cora is shuffling the deck for any able-bodied AAA pitchers.  This Sunday pitcher is now TBD.

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on July 22, 2022, 02:11:15 PM
Looks like Cora is shuffling the deck for any able-bodied AAA pitchers.  This Sunday pitcher is now TBD.

TBD = Tampa Bay Day.  It's part of Bloom's "strategy".

Sea Dog 23

Some moves by Boston today.  Sale to the 15 day IL.  Connor Wong optioned to AAA.  Yolmar Sanchez promoted to Sox along with P Brayan Bello.

markj

Pretty sorry first AB by Bogaerts. Swinging at crap. Left Devers stranded at 2B.

longgame

Pretty much looking like where they left off.  Eovaldi gives up the lead early (and they are hitting the ball hard), then Sox get Raffy on where he stays.

markj

longgame

You’d think after the humiliation of late they’d be a little more fired up, but this looks like a team that is playing out the string already.

elktonnick

Quote from: longgame on July 22, 2022, 06:37:21 PM
You’d think after the humiliation of late they’d be a little more fired up, but this looks like a team that is playing out the string already.

Agreed.  Too make matters worse we have to endure Tony Mazz babble on incessantly.

elktonnick

Duran just summed up the entire Sox season.  Duran has no business in the outfield.

longgame

Wow, this is a new low which in a season of lows is hard to do.  And WTF with Duran, bad enough he doesn’t see it but he just stands there after it lands?  This is just amazing. 

Mazz is annoying but he made a good point about the Sox not having had a 1B for two seasons.

markj

Wow, ran out for a quick errand and came back to a massacree. This is pathetic. Guess the season really is over if giving up 10+ runs per game is the new normal.

longgame