5. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) LF
6. Matt Chapman (R) 3B
7. Santiago Espinal (R) 2B
8. Gabriel Moreno (R) C
9. Raimel Tapia (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 69°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

longgame

No Dalbec or JBJ so a chance for some offense tonight.  Another tough pitcher though. 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on June 28, 2022, 02:28:04 PM
No Dalbec or JBJ so a chance for some offense tonight.  Another tough pitcher though.

It seems that in almost every season some team in our division beats the living crap out of us.  In 2019 it was Tampa Bay, in 2020 it was the Yankees (we best them once in 11 tries) and this year it seems to be the Blue Jays.  To me that gets old and it high time to turn the tables on Toronto and start giving it back to them with vengeance.  Good to see Alex finally getting some smarts and getting Bradley and Dalbec out of the lineup.  Of late Bobby has gotten some hits to finally climb above the Mendoza line but Jackie has resumed his pathetic hitting and is something like one for 25 in his last half dozen plus one at-bats.  He and kiki need to become reserve players and Duran put in center PERIOD!!!!!.  Now for a victory tonight.  We need to get back on the winning trail.

Sea Dog 23

I'll hang the Monday loss on Cora.  We needed to get off to a good start this series.  Pitching the kid Seabold in front of those big bats was stupid.  He had just come off an injury about a week ago.  Pitch a bullpen game Sunday at Cleveland and go with Hill last night.  Stripling tonight and I think we see their ace tomorrow.  A tough series when youre under-manned already.

markj

Refsnyder gets gunned down by a mile attempting to steal 2B.

markj

Not a great start to this game. Sox down 3-0 already. Jays still batting.

BoSoxFanNY

CRAP.
The Jays were 3 - 7 their last 10 games.
They are lighting up our pitchers.
You can understand yesterday's rookie -
Wacha?  CRAP

markj

markj

markj

Refsnyder ties it up with a 2-run dinger. I like this kid. They need to keep him in the lineup.

markj

markj

2 on for the Jays, no outs, and Robles coming in. This is not going to end well.

markj

It took Robles just one pitch to lose the lead. We'll see if he makes it to 5 before he blows the game.

markj

Nope. 4 pitches. All over. You knew that was going to happen when you saw him warming in the bullpen. That said, Sox had their chances and left too many LOBsters again. JD with an 0-5 night didn't help a bit.

BoSoxFanNY

F^CK Robles.
WHY, WHY does Cora put him in???????????

Just don't understand it.

CRAP!
The Sox battled back . . .

CRAP!
I HATE Hansel Robles.
WHY CORA???????