7. Abraham Toro (S) 2B
8. Luis Torrens (R) DH
9. Cal Raleigh (S) C

Gametime Temp: 61°F
Chance of Precip: 75%

Sea Dog 23

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 10, 2022, 09:05:14 AM
I hope we get the Good Rich Hill, not the bad Rich Hill.

Boy, am I with you there Sea Dog.  How about more consistency with our bats as well.  We have been going hot and cold too long and need our big guns to hit in sink and put tallies on the board to give our pitchers some comfort on the mound.

markj

An hour before game time and still no lineup. Is Cora sleeping?

Sea Dog 23

Good night for Dalbec, 2-4 with a homer that was the deciding run. Houck with the save, 4-3.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 11, 2022, 01:12:00 AM
Good night for Dalbec, 2-4 with a homer that was the deciding run. Houck with the save, 4-3.

We're winning those one run games on the road which is usually a good sign but how about getting our offense running of all cylinders once again.  Cordero has been in the deep freeze lately and looks more like the dud the front office tried to pass off on us last season before he was sent down, then DFA'd and not claimed by anyone.  He needs to start hitting again because he is no gazelle in outfield, a mediocre at best first baseman and gives us little or no speed on the basepaths.  As for Bradley, do you really need an explanation from me on him?  Last night Dalbec came through big and maybe at long last he is starting to get his bat going, and with JBJ and Francy barfing it up it might be coming at the right time.  Now let's see the team do what they so much during the early stages by winning the first game of a series and then dropping the next two.  We need to win this series in order to come home with something real to show for our road trip.