5. Carlos Correa (R) SS
6. Kyle Tucker (L) RF
7. Yuli Gurriel (R) 1B
8. Chas McCormick (R) CF
9. Martin Maldonado (R) C

Gametime Temp: 80°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

SeaBeachFred

If the Red Sox are going to score only three runs in eight innings and just try and hold serve again today, they should just mail in a loss.  WE NEED TO HIT BETTER THIS AFTERNON AND SCORE BETWEEN SIX AND SEVEN RUNS AND MR. cRutch bOGAERTS NEEDS TO FINALLY STAND UP AND BE A CLUTCH HITTER FOR A CHANGE.  HIS CONSTANT FAILINGS IN KEY SITUATIONS HAS BECOME A DISGUSTING SIGHT WHICH POINTS TO MY CONSTANT BICKERING OF HIM.  He is not equipped to be a no. 1 or 2 option and never has been.  He needs to be dropped down to sixth in the order.  In addition what the hell was Cora thinking pinch hitting that bum Santana for Renfroe in the eighth.  I swear to Buddah that for some reason Cora has an itch he can't scratch when it comes to his favorites on the team.  We saw it all season with the rotten has-been Marwin Gonzales who failed over and over again and was kept in the lineup until Bloom finally sent him away.  The team needs to hit and score, hit in the clutch and use their best relievers if they want to win today.  A loss and we are done.  And no damn Santana anywhere near the batter's box!!!!!

Bill-806

LETS GET OUR 8 RUNS TODAY/NIGHT !!! THEN BACK TO THE FEN'S FOR SOME HOMECOOKING  !! GO SX !! thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

markj

Way to go, JD. Hopefully that isn't the end of their scoring today.

Sea Dog 23

markj

markj

markj

markj

Eovaldi was within one strike of ending this inning. Now it's 9-3. That long AB where he ended up walking the guy messed with his head, I think.

MongoLikeSox

Paper bag moment, for sure. Except I was chanting "cora? cora? Cora?" like Ben Stein's "Buehler? Buehler? Buehler? after Correa's base hit to make it 9-3

MongoLikeSox

markj

Sox need to wake up and realize this game is not over. And apparently this ump's big strike zone is reserved for Astros pitchers only.

markj

Renfroe has been awful at the plate lately. 0-4 with 3 K's today. Swinging at crap like he doesn't care.

MongoLikeSox

Nice of Xander to pop an opposite field doinker down the line. I'd love to see him continue that. It slows the game down for him.

markj

JD could have hit that ball anywhere else and it wouldn't have been a DP. Sox just find ways to GIDP. Although Xander didn't work too hard to avoid that tag, either.