ALDS GAME # 4 - MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021 - TAMPA BAY RAYS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, October 10, 2021, 11:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on October 11, 2021, 07:05:11 PM
Raffy!!! Sox up 3-0.
DID I EVAA TELL YA , BILL-806 LOVES RAFFY DEVERS !!! thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on October 11, 2021, 07:12:49 PM
5 runs aren't enough!
YES & DE-DE, WILL FEEL BETER WHEN WE GET TO EIGHT !!!! thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl

MongoLikeSox

I'll take 5 in the 3rd any day of the week. Let's hope we don't need more. Nice start, though!  We go from Meadows about to get his 17th pitch to a 5-0 lead all in the 3rd. Nice!

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on October 11, 2021, 06:32:55 PM
Two inning so far from E-Rod.  We’re in bonus territory.
MAKE THAT 4 NOW !!!!  GOOD THING SCHWARB DID'NT GET TO CLOSE TO ARROY ON THAT LAST POP TO 2ND !!  STAY TOUGH BOYS, THIS IS FUN !!! thumb_u thumb_u

markj

MongoLikeSox

longgame

Definitely want to see some more offense!  Can’t rest on this team, especially late in games.

markj

Arroyo is no speed demon. Maybe Schwarber's been coaching him on the fine art of lumbering.

MongoLikeSox

We just gifted them that scoreless inning. These guys have GOT to get their head in the game and stop swinging like butt-tards. It feels like we're down 3 runs right now.

markj

We've seen this happen a lot this year. The Sox face a suddenly struggling pitcher and go to town on him, but then can't do squat once he's gone.

markj

Announcer says to get a strike on Xander it has to be down and off the plate. Then he swings and misses at a high pitch. That's why my TV is always on mute during a game.

markj

markj

Here we go. No magic from the BP tonight. That 1st and 3rd last inning was their shot to put this one away and Xander blew it. Score will be tied in a few.