GAME #162 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2021 - BOSTON RED SOX @ WASHINGTON NATIONALS

Started by markj, October 03, 2021, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

JD looks like he's just going through the motions until his Tee Time comes up next week.

markj

WTF, Verdugo?!?  Does this team have any idea at all how to play baseball??

markj

And then Renfroe looks like a dufus at the plate swinging at dirtballs. I swear this team wants the season over as soon as possible. Like they all have a giant attitude problem.

markj

Bogaerts strands runners on 2nd and 3rd to end the threat. Mr. Clutch.

Sea Dog 23

I think the Sox problem is they know the Yankees are ahead, either in a play-in the, wild card, or whatever combination.  After the slide in the last two series with NYY, they know they have no mojo left to play them again.  Just my $.02 today.   iono

markj

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on October 03, 2021, 03:48:24 PM
I think the Sox problem is they know the Yankees are ahead, either in a play-in the, wild card, or whatever combination.  After the slide in the last two series with NYY, they know they have no mojo left to play them again.  Just my $.02 today.   iono

If it comes down to a tie breaker, the Yanks have already decided to play the Sox at Fenway rather than face the Jays in Toronto. They know they can beat this team anywhere now.

markj

Richards and Vaz putting on a comedy show now. This game is going to get out of hand very quickly.

markj

markj

markj

Adon finally gets pulled. Maybe the Sox can do something with the two base runners now. There is one out, so a GIDP is the most likely scenario with this group.

markj

Sox eke out a run, but leave 2 on. Shaw is useless as a pinch hitter.

markj

markj

markj