5. Keibert Ruiz (S) C
6. Yadiel Hernandez (L) LF
7. Jordy Mercer (R) 2B
8. Carter Kieboom (R) 3B
9. Josh Rogers (L) P

Gametime Temp: 66°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

longgame

I figured he'd do something like this.  Really don't like the defensive letdown of Kike at 2B versus Iglesias.  More problems of the poorly constructed team trying to fit 10 pounds of you know what in a 5 pound bag.

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on October 01, 2021, 02:37:04 PM
I figured he'd do something like this.  Really don't like the defensive letdown of Kike at 2B versus Iglesias.  More problems of the poorly constructed team trying to fit 10 pounds of you know what in a 5 pound bag.
With no D H , I am sure Alex has his FINGERS CROSSED ???? Looking back , the first 3 games of the year with Baltimore , 0 - 3 to start !!!!! Yes & DE - DE , the games you win in March/April , you don't have to win in Sept/Oct !!!! iono iono iono rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Looking at that group of outfielders gives me the willies.  I don't think I've seen that combo all season.  He's probably guessing those three can plate 5 or more runs, and we'll just live with the fielding problems as they come.  The Sox can hit the long ball, but they can't get guys consistently on base, resulting in solo shots, while the other team has been getting 3-run slams and grannies.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on October 01, 2021, 03:01:54 PM
Looking at that group of outfielders gives me the willies.  I don't think I've seen that combo all season.  He's probably guessing those three can plate 5 or more runs, and we'll just live with the fielding problems as they come.  The Sox can hit the long ball, but they can't get guys consistently on base, resulting in solo shots, while the other team has been getting 3-run slams and grannies.
8 runs are needed ....... 4 inning E-ROD on the mound !! iono iono rofl rofl

longgame

Nats announcers were saying that Cora was telling the team to be more selective. I’m glad he noticed this in game 159.

Sox look sluggish, once again not hitting a minor leaguer.

Sea Dog 23

The other ALEast contenders are filling up the scoreboard tonight.  As for the Sox, I’m not sure if they have anything left.  It’s getting down to the brass tacks.

Sea Dog 23

longgame

Another fourth inning scare, these guys can’t get too far but somehow they wiggled out of it.

If this doesn’t shake them out of this pop fly funk nothing will.  How they respond right now is important. 

longgame

ERod never learned the part about running when the ball is in play.  What a moron.

elktonnick

Another stupid play by EROD who I think leads the league in stupid baseball plays.

markj

I was just texting my sister about the anemic offense when the Sox hit back-to-back dingers to make it 4-0. Maybe I'll try it again to see if it is some sort of mojo.

longgame

Got a lead, then must walk the first batter.  Have to pull ERod after he sucked up his batting spot and then went out and put the next two men on.  Can’t make this stuff up.  They seem determined to make this this tough.

I wonder if theres a place you can place a bet on whether the Sox reliever coming in walks the the first batter he sees.

longgame

Dodged another bullet.  Would like to see more runs so I can relax.  I think it needs to be more than 10 to be able to relax though.

markj