5. Adolis Garcia (R) CF
6. David Dahl (L) DH
7. Isiah Kiner-Falefa (R) SS
8. Brock Holt (L) 3B
9. Jonah Heim (S) C

Gametime Temp: 69°F
Chance of Precip: 47%

markj

Thanks for setting up the game thread, Ted. Today is retirement day for me, so I've been busy getting all cleared out of the university. Now I'll have more time to keep up with the board.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on April 30, 2021, 12:55:02 PM
Thanks for setting up the game thread, Ted. Today is retirement day for me, so I've been busy getting all cleared out of the university. Now I'll have more time to keep up with the board.

Congrats of your retirement markj.  And, right, now you will no excuses for not being a senior member of this board since you are the moderator of it  And let's hope the Red Sox come out swinging tonight and Nathan pitches a gem of a game.  We can use both after last night's bummer of a game.

Sea Dog 23

Bats alive in the 1st.  JD with a 3 run rocket.  Xander with a solo shot.

markj

MongoLikeSox

Happy retirement!

markj

Quote from: MongoLikeSox on April 30, 2021, 09:48:44 PM
Happy retirement!

Thanks, Mongo.

Sea Dog 23

Good for you, mark.  Like my dad told me in retirement, 'I got nothin' to do today and all day to do it.'

longgame

Awesome Mark!  Congratulations!