5. Ryon Healy (R) 1B
6. Ben Gamel (L) LF
7. Guillermo Heredia (R) CF
8. Chris Herrmann (L) C
9. Andrew Romine (S) SS

markj

No Betts or Bogie. Wonderful.

markj

Lin at SS, Holt at 2B, Nunez at DH. Where have I read that before?  ;)

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on June 23, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
Lin at SS, Holt at 2B, Nunez at DH. Where have I read that before?  ;)
I am OK with Cora & this lineup...…. Can we catch another break tonight & the RAYS beat the YANK$ ?? That would be meaningful !! thumb_u iono

elktonnick

I don't understand why he is resting Betts with Bogaerts out. 

Schloicka

Quote from: elktonnick on June 23, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Betts said he was under the weather.

Bill-806

What the heck is DEVERS swinging at ?? Does he swing with his eyes closed ???

Bill-806

In case ya don't KNOW, the YANK$ got beat 4-ZIP by TAMPA...… OK RED SOX, lets make some HAY here !!! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl

Bill-806

With 2 out J D tries to steal 2nd base, REALLY ?????  We look FLAT tonight.... As DAD would say,  "SON, this team can't stand PROSPERITY, the YANK$ lost and the SOX are sleep walking through this game" !!! thumb_d iono iono     (GOOD NIGHT,ALL)

markj

E-Rod with a crappy outing. Not looking like the bats will save them tonight.

markj

Used up all the offense last night. Can't buy a run tonight. We're giving them away easily enough, though. Gonna blow this chance to tie things up with the Yanks.

markj

Well they managed to scrape up a couple of runs to avoid the shutout, but still blew a chance to catch the Yanks.

elktonnick

Quote from: markj on June 23, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
E-Rod with a crappy outing. Not looking like the bats will save them tonight.

Despite his record,  E-Rod pitches like he has never started before.  They say he has good self confidence but he never pitches that way even when he is winning.  He is always a frustrating pitcher to watch.

SeaBeachFred

I knew we were in deep do-do as soon as I saw that lineup CorASS put out there.  Why Betts was on the pine astounds me but, then again, not so much since by now I have become more than convinced that the manager has his head firmly up his ass.  Today we once again had to endure stiffs like his boy Bradley (another 0 for 3), Vazquez (another 0 for 4) and now Tzu Lin at leadoff.  Is Cora even dumber than I  think?  Lin CAN'T hit.  We've seen this before.  You mean we can't get someone better than him in that lineup and why is Bradley back in the lineup as well.  He is now 4 for 48 in his last ten games.  That comes out to 083----and Cora still plays him.  Hell anybody on the farm would do better than that, and he still will not allow Swihart to play five or six games in a row to get his timing down.  We're being run by one shit of a manager and a CEO who is either blind, dumb or just AWOL.  Malfeasance is ruling this team and tomorrow we have our ace Chris Sale on the mound and that means we lose almost certainly because we know just how much support he is going to get from our gutless bunch of losers.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Schloicka on June 23, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Betts said he was under the weather.

Under the weather??????  What kind of shit is that. Great ballplayer I will admit but a wuss and a candy ass too in my honest opinion.