Started by Bear, April 27, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

markj

markj

markj

markj

markj

Beni ends it with a K. Although there were some iffy calls there. Still, he should have been swinging at that pitch.

Schloicka

TB playing good ball. 7 in a row for them. Sox struggling at the plate. Xman with a good night back. On to Saturday and a better out come.

markj

BP did well again. This was all on Pomeranz and the lack of offense.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on April 27, 2018, 09:17:13 PM
JBJ goes 0-4.

What else is new?  I want that bum out of the lineup and gone.  He is never going to hit for us and when he has a good day all is does in fool Cora and DD to think that AHHHH he is finally going to get it.  HE IS NOT GOING TO GET IT, NOT NOW OR EVER.  GET HIS SHITTY ASS OFF THE FIELDS AND OUT OF BOSTON.

ipot

Quote from: markj on April 27, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
BP did well again. This was all on Pomeranz and the lack of offense.

Pretty much the story.  Snell is good, though.  2nd not-so-pretty start for Pomeranz.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

elktonnick

I think Spier was correct when he said Pomerantz really doesn't have his full arm strength back yet.
Why Dombrowski rushed him back is beyond me.  He should have had more time rehabbing to get his arm up to par.  JBJ may suck at the plate but this loss goes to DD for rushing Pomerantz before he was ready in my book.

Bear

Poor decision playing Pomeranz at this time.  You'd think we were hard up for SP.

Bill-806

Quote from: Bear on April 28, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
Poor decision playing Pomeranz at this time.  You'd think we were hard up for SP.
B I N G O dat.....  D D should make Pomeranz part of the "package" and move him out, NOW GRASSFOPPER !! thumb_d

Rob from Mass

It seems like the DL didn`t affect Bogey one bit. At least something was good from last night.