8. Guillermo Heredia (R) CF
9. Ian Anderson (R) P

Gametime Temp: 95°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

markj

Jethro Tull night?  rofl

I'll have to work some song titles into the thread. ;D

Schloicka

The last 2 times out Barnes curveball hasn't been very good. Could it be he was using Spider Tack (or another substance) to get better results and now that they are cracking down he's not using it and it is effecting him?

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Schloicka on June 16, 2021, 12:56:02 PM
The last 2 times out Barnes curveball hasn't been very good. Could it be he was using Spider Tack (or another substance) to get better results and now that they are cracking down he's not using it and it is effecting him?

If even one of our pitchers get nabbed and suspended, it could get dicey for Cora considering his past associations. I hope the press will be objective if it comes to that.

SeaBeachFred

Could be George.  That makes a lot of sense to me, but his fastball thrown to the right spots could cover for a downward effectiveness of a curve especially since we are asking him to only get three outs.  He has been good at that for the most part, but he still has some trouble holding a ONE run lead in the ninth inning.  With a two or three run lead he seems almost automatic but that one run jinx has bothered him badly in the past and it cost E-Rod a 20 win season in 2019 when he couldn't hold such a lead in our season finale and scrounged a win when we scored in the bottom of the ninth frame.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 16, 2021, 06:09:58 PM

If even one of our pitchers get nabbed and suspended, it could get dicey for Cora considering his past associations. I hope the press will be objective if it comes to that.

The White Sox defeated the Rays again this afternoon so we have a chance to pick up a game in the standings and get near first place.  The team has to show it wants it worse than the Braves do and win this two game series tonight.

Sea Dog 23

Hey, the bottom of the order is alive tonight.  Renfroe with a 2 run single in the first.  Later on Dalbec singles to plate another run.  It’s 3-1.

markj

markj

MongoLikeSox

This is ugly baseball AND ugly managing. Plus Angel Hernandez.  thumb_d

At least this new guy, Rios, has some zip.

MongoLikeSox

oh man, you should hear the Braves' broadcasters bitch and moan. My goodness.  rofl rofl rofl rofl

elktonnick

Arroyo with a grand salami.😄  Why isn't he starting at 2nd and the leadoff hitter?

elktonnick

Why Workman? Who immediately does what he seemingly always does and walks the leadoff batter.

MongoLikeSox

markj