5. Garrett Cooper (R) 1B
6. Adam Duvall (R) RF
7. Isan Diaz (L) 3B
8. Jorge Alfaro (R) C
9. Jon Berti (R) 2B

Gametime Temp: 88°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

MongoLikeSox

Anyone heard anything on the chance, or if/when the game might happen? This could be ugly. I'm sure they want to get the game in.

Sea Dog 23

MongoLikeSox

longgame

At least the Yankees are losing but alas the Rays are winning again.

Sea Dog 23

Mongo, the makeup is June 7 at 5:10 PM.  That’s the day after returning home from NYY series.

markj

As with the games that got postponed earlier in the season, I'll set up tomorrow's game against the 'Stros as Game #53 and then lock this thread. The makeup game will be whatever number fits at the time.

longgame

longgame

Arroyo leading off.

JDM still out I'm guessing with the sore wrist still. 

Marlins changed pitchers from what was reported earlier.

MongoLikeSox

Man, tough for me. Yank 'em at 90. I wanted to see him gut it out.

Schloicka

MongoLikeSox

I know OB and Rem spoke of that game being a grind. I guess compared to most games this year, the whole having runners on base thing would take more time and seem to drag on more. 30 base runners total. I'd much rather see that than what we've been seeing. Pitcher's duels are fun to watch when they are not 5 times a week.

longgame

Quote from: MongoLikeSox on June 08, 2021, 06:32:25 AM
I know OB and Rem spoke of that game being a grind. I guess compared to most games this year, the whole having runners on base thing would take more time and seem to drag on more. 30 base runners total. I'd much rather see that than what we've been seeing. Pitcher's duels are fun to watch when they are not 5 times a week.

I was thinking the same although that game did seem to drag, especially early.  But I'd rather see some action.

Sox pitching has been good at bending but not breaking.  Plus Sawamura and Ottavino came up big in the end. 

Two sweeps in two days - first time ever in MLB that a team swept two series on consecutive days.