6. Cavan Biggio (L) RF
7. Santiago Espinal (R) 3B
8. Alejandro Kirk (R) DH
9. Danny Jansen (R) C

Gametime Temp: 62°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

Sea Dog 23

This will be an interesting matchup. The 2021 Sox against the Jay's, who could look like the Sox in 2022.  Jay's have tested young, rising stars in their system, and are committed to playing them.  They have also signed some pricey free agents, such as Springer, also arms Matz and Robbie Ray.

longgame

Total Righthanded lineup.  Interesting to be sure.  I don't like JDM in LF when they have 18 outfielders on the team but he's a righty.  Plawecki as DH batting 9th is strange too but again I guess the idea is a total RH lineup.  Should be fun to watch, hope it works. 

Schloicka

Good pitching again. Enough offense to win it. Can't ask for much more.

Sea Dog 23

Great results again.  A solid night for Eddie, a d the bullpen came on to allow only one hit.

I think Cora is deserving some credit for the Sox start this season.  Bogey credited Cora giving him Monday off and giving him the edge to hit his first homer.

longgame

SeaBeachFred

I'm all on board with what my colleagues have said.  Yesterday was a good example of solid pitching and d timely hitting and hoping that Bogaerts now combines his solid hitting with more RBI's as he did against the White Sox and last night against the Blue Jays.  E-Rod looked sharp last night save for those two bombs and the pen did their job.  Would like to see Garret Richards finally show something on the hill tonight because he would be a great addition to our rotation if he could swing it.  One game at a time and a few three and four game winning streaks would go a long way to returning our team to respectability.  That would be a real hoot.