8. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
9. Mike Zunino (R) C

Gametime Temp: 49°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Murph

Sea Dog 23

"Gametime Temp: 49°F
Chance of Precip: 1%"

49!  I thought they were playing at the Trop.

Bill-806

As they say at the amusement park , "GET YOUR TICKETS READY FOR THE RERIDE" !!!!!!  Go get them boys !!! iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

elktonnick

Well the bats showed up tonight.  Hope they save something for tomorrow.

SeaBeachFred

We all should feel happy about this game turned out.  In fact, I got nervy and actually recorded the game and can watch it in its entirety tomorrow at my leisure.  Pivetta putched five good innings and Valdez wrapped it up in the ninth.  The key was Ottovino striking out Brosseau with the bagsfull in the 8th to and a threat.  A grand slam would have made the sore 7-6 and I could just see Cora bring in Barnes to save a game in the ninth inning with a one run lead.  I hope I don't have nightmares about that tonight.  We face a better pitcher tomorrow so Perez will have to get off the snide and pitch even better.  We need to make amends for that disastrous series with the Orioles this past weekend.  One win in this series is NOT enough.

Sea Dog 23

As much as the Sox had a sweet win, no doubt Rays' Waccha was easy pickins, except Kike` could not figure out his pitches.

Looking at the little things  I was happy for Franchy, 2 key rbi's early.  Pivetta was solid except for the walks, he kept the Ray's in the park.  Of course JD continues to rake.  He must have the video work down to a science.  As Fred said, a touch pitching matchup on Tuesday.

Bill-806

Quote from: Bill-806 on April 05, 2021, 05:27:04 PM
As they say at the amusement park , "GET YOUR TICKETS READY FOR THE RERIDE" !!!!!!  Go get them boys !!! iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
First win, win, win !!!  The ICE has been broken !!!  lets keep it going !!!! thumb_u rofl rofl rofl