5. Brandon Lowe (L) 2B
6. Willy Adames (R) SS
7. Manuel Margot (R) CF
8. Yoshi Tsutsugo (L) LF
9. Mike Zunino (R) C

Gametime Temp: 82°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

elktonnick

Great way to start,  Arauz screws up a tailor made double play ball.  These guys aren't playing Triple A level ball

BoSoxFanNY

Sox actually scored 3 runs in the bottom of the first inning.
Sox 3 - Rays 2

AND then, IMPLOSION in the top of the 3rd inning
TWO home runs, singles, NO OUTS
Already Rays 6 - Sox 3 . . .

WTF has happened to this team?
NO F^^king pitching.

I don't know why I get watching this train wreck of a team.
Then, off to Yankee Stadium.

CRAP!

BoSoxFanNY

Pitcher change,
NOW Rays 7 - Sox 3
and only one out.

JUST keep praying this this "shortened" season gets cancelled . . . 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on August 13, 2020, 04:46:43 PM
Pitcher change,
NOW Rays 7 - Sox 3
and only one out.

JUST keep praying this this "shortened" season gets cancelled . . .

Shake this team up.  First fire Roenicke.  He has only made a pad situation worse with his total ineptness.  Then bring yp the kids and give them a chance to show what they cando instead of keeping them in Florida playing catch and taking batting practice.   Thirdly stop playing the game and keep bringing up turds like  Weber and Brice and then sending themdown and picking them up again.  You're not fooling anybody Roenicke or is it Prune Face dictating from his yacht.  This has become a disgraceful team and a totally shitty one.

Sea Dog 23

Fear not, Kennedy said nobody is safe at the trade deadline.  I don't know the outcome, some folks thinking Tigers, with their deep pitching in their system, would trade a couple of those arms for bats.

elktonnick

This is the worst performing Red Sox team in over 50/years right now.

elktonnick

BoSoxFanNY

16 - 5 in the 6th inning.

DISGRACEFUL!

And I agree - Roenicke needs to go.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on August 13, 2020, 06:01:25 PM
AND, WHO are these pitchers?????

Faceless bums Bo.  The whole stinking lot of them-----Brice, Hall, Walden, Hart, Brasier, Osishs Weber, etc.  They all stink to high heaven, but today waa the nadir of the season, but I think itcould get even worse.  At least my second team, the Cubs, are doing fine, saw them tonight on the tube and they are doing all the little things to win that we've forgotten how to do and they have some real good starting pitching.   They need a closer and we have Workman----and they have a second baseman who is a real comer---Nico Hoerner.  The guy is a resal comer, can hit, field and run the bases like a madman.  If we could get him we could trade Workamn and even Jeter Downs because Hoerner is better.  This is the guy we have to get if we trade with the Cubs.

Sea Dog 23

True dat, Fred.  We're now possibly missing a 2B.  Roenicke did a Farrell trick last night.  Asked Peraza to pitch the 9th and he got struck on the knee with a liner.  Dumb, dumb.  Such are the life and times of this year's Sox.

Bill-806

Didn't see the game, but when I saw the score last night my 1st thought was that FOOTBALL was back at FENWAY PAAAK !!!  Yanks now for 4 ??  The end is near ......  2020 , the year "THE EARTH STOOD STILL" !!!!! sigh sigh sigh iono iono iono iono :losers :losers :losers thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Maybe to spell Peraza, the Sox picked up infielder Christian Arroyo on the waiver list.  Lots of moving pieces.  He'll be placed on the roster and join team in N.Y.  .Bloom knows him while he was at Tampa, last year with the Tribe.