5. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) LF
6. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (R) 1B
7. Randal Grichuk (R) CF
8. Rowdy Tellez (L) DH
9. Danny Jansen (R) C

Gametime Temp: 87°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Schloicka

Not many hits today but the one's they got were big one's. Sox win 5-3 on a Moreland walk off hr.

BoSoxFanNY

Mitch Moreland hits two home runs today!
AND hit a 2 run homer to walk off the game!
Sox win 5 - 3.

AND the Rays came down from a 3 run deficit to
beat the Yankees 4 - 3!

A good baseball day . . .

Sea Dog 23

Hard to believe the season is 25% done.  That was actually last night.  It would be good to see more of Pillar, he knows the ALEast.

Bill-806

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on August 09, 2020, 03:30:30 PM
Mitch Moreland hits two home runs today!
AND hit a 2 run homer to walk off the game!
Sox win 5 - 3.

AND the Rays came down from a 3 run deficit to
beat the Yankees 4 - 3!

A good baseball day . . .
Yes & DE-DE , a good day in baseball !!!  BIG week cometh for our RED SOX with  the RAYS & YANKS for 8 games ......  COULD be a season MAKER or BREAKER ??  GO SOX, make us proud !! thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

A quarter of the way through and they are 6-9.  Could be a lot worse and the Blue Jays are in last place.  The lack of hitting is stunning.  I heard Roenicke told JDM to quit whining  (about videos, preparation, fans, etc.) and suck it up.

elktonnick

JD refused to pinch hit the other day because he hadn't warmed up enough even though he had two innings notice.  Martinez has to realize that pandemic or not the cheating scandal means MLB will never allow his old hitting routine of reviewing videos ever again.  JD is a whiny Diva.  He needs to either grow up or trade him.  He seems to be too high maintenance for my taste.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on August 10, 2020, 08:29:50 AM
A quarter of the way through and they are 6-9.  Could be a lot worse and the Blue Jays are in last place.  The lack of hitting is stunning.  I heard Roenicke told JDM to quit whining  (about videos, preparation, fans, etc.) and suck it up.

Just got back from our week at the beach but I see things are still sort of just meandering along.  I am teken back by JDM and Roenicke though.  JD has been out of sorts this season  To me it was copy-cat, copy-cat with that moron putting o ur best hitter second in the order because "other teams were doing it.  Let's see, though. Are there many power second place hitters besides Judge and Trout tearing the cover off the ball?  All RR did was take a page out of Cora's bok and not leave well enough alone.  JDM should hit third or fourth PERIOD.  I also see that Rumi nating Ron finally got Benny out of leadoff and that should have been done BEFORE the season.  I just hope is not too late for Andrew to get it going.