5. Gunnar Henderson (L) 3B
6. Austin Hays (R) RF
7. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
8. Kyle Stowers (L) LF
9. Jorge Mateo (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 62°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

I'm surprised they're starting Eovaldi. I figured they'd just shut him down for the season.

longgame

Early start caught me by surprise.  Casas with an RBI double.  Tied 2-2 in the 5th.

Sea Dog 23

Oriole dinger ties it in the 7th.  But JD -where have you been Martinez - with a 2-run bomb in the 8th won it.  5-3.

longgame

This JD kid has some potential if he can turn his doubles into homers like that!

Team decides to win 3 in a row when it's way past meaningful. 

elktonnick

Quote from: longgame on September 29, 2022, 03:51:11 PM
This JD kid has some potential if he can turn his doubles into homers like that!

Because the games are not meaningful, one must be very careful not to get excited about performance stats.  This is garbage time.  The only thing that can be said it is better then really stinking up the joint.  I would not say it is a portend of how the same players will do next year when the games are meaningful.

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on September 29, 2022, 04:56:44 PM
Quote from: longgame on September 29, 2022, 03:51:11 PM

Because the games are not meaningful, one must be very careful not to get excited about performance stats.  This is garbage time.  The only thing that can be said it is better then really stinking up the joint.  I would not say it is a portend of how the same players will do next year when the games are meaningful.

I was being tongue in cheek talking about JD Martinez finally getting one out instead of hitting a double or flying out.