5. Oswaldo Cabrera (S) RF
6. Jose Trevino (R) C
7. Isiah Kiner-Falefa (R) SS
8. Marwin Gonzalez (S) 1B
9. Aaron Hicks (S) LF

Gametime Temp: 57°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

Rich Hill will be the pitcher to give up #61 to Judge. Maybe even #62.

Sea Dog 23

Sea Dog 23

More puzzling than last night.  Chang is in there, but no Bogey, Arroyo or Story (IL) in the INF. Kike is plugged in at 2B. It is what it is.

Sea Dog 23

Pham puts one over the short porch in right in the 1st.  Hill is holding on.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 23, 2022, 08:24:01 AM
I hope Hill remembers how he pitched that magical game at Tampa.

Most likely he won't markj and afraid he will get the crap knocked out of him tonight.  We are just playing out the schedule and will be lucky win one game in this four game series.  We have a lot of losers on this team starting with Bloom at BO director, that FRC of a manager and a bunch of miserable players, both on the mound and in the lineup.  So aggravating to see that in just four seasons we gone from the heights to the dregs of baseball hell and it could be a long way back.  But keep your chin up because this nightmare has to end and so it will when those two guys are gone and some of our young prospects fight their way in the lineup and on the mound.  Again, though, we do not have a good record for developing our players the past few years so I may be more optimistic that I should be.  I do know we need a housecleaning from the top down this winter.

markj

Sloppy baseball. Pham can't throw accurately to home plate. Hill is having a rough inning. Typical 2022 Sox.

markj

markj

markj

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on September 23, 2022, 09:09:08 PM
Almonte K's looking. Hell of a PH.

K'd looking at a pitch that was no where near the strike zone. Wasn't even close. Ump screwed him on that.

markj

Quote from: Schloicka on September 23, 2022, 09:13:32 PM
Quote from: markj on September 23, 2022, 09:09:08 PM
Almonte K's looking. Hell of a PH.

K'd looking at a pitch that was no where near the strike zone. Wasn't even close. Ump screwed him on that.

Maybe so, and in the end it probably wouldn't have mattered who was at the plate.