5. Michael A. Taylor (R) CF
6. Michael Massey (L) 2B
7. Nate Eaton (R) LF
8. Drew Waters (S) RF
9. Nicky Lopez (L) 3B

Gametime Temp: 66°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

Razor thin chance of them finishing at or above .500. But this series would be a good place to start.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on September 16, 2022, 12:46:50 PM
Razor thin chance of them finishing at or above .500. But this series would be a good place to start.
JUST DON'T GET YOUR HOPES TOO HIGH MARKJ.  Remember how Kansas City kicked the shit out of us in their four game series in KC a while back, and after how less than impressive showing home against the Yankees, this disgusting team is j ust playing out the string with that FRC of a manager and that total inept bozo Bloomer Boy still dumpster diving (now for this Almonte crud).  The Red Sox have now become one of the biggest disgraces in baseball and it would be like a Christmas present to me to see Bloom and Cora ousted and Prune Face selling the team.  Compared to the Braves, Mets, Dodgers and Cardinals, we have become a mickey mouse operation and I don't see any  hope for real improvement until these three bums are gone.  Well at least we can rid ourselves of two of them.

longgame

Mark don't mess us up - you had the game date as Thursday!  I worked too hard this week to add another day to it!   ;D

markj

Quote from: longgame on September 16, 2022, 02:50:59 PM
Mark don't mess us up - you had the game date as Thursday!  I worked too hard this week to add another day to it!   ;D

D'oh! That's what I get for being retired. Not sure what day it is. Thanks for catching my slip up.

longgame

Sox look like they can’t wait to play out the string right about now.  Just swing.

elktonnick

JD looks particularly impotent at the plate tonight.  I swear his swing speed has slowed a lot.  It looks like my golf swing!

markj

Sox with a whopping two hits. They're gonna waste a good outing by Wacha.

markj

markj

Bogaerts is swinging at crap. The game would be tied now if he hadn't been swinging. Not one of those pitches he missed was anywhere near the strike zone.

elktonnick

markj

Barlow has yet to throw a strike. And finally Verdugo keeps his bat on his shoulder and gets the walk to tie it up.

markj