6. Robbie Grossman (S) LF
7. Marcell Ozuna (R) DH
8. Orlando Arcia (R) 2B
9. Michael Harris II (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 78°F
Chance of Precip: 22%

markj

longgame

I just saw on my schedule that we have 2 with Atlanta and then one game vs Baltimore? I'm pretty sure I printed my schedule before the season so they actually scheduled a one game series?

Wondering if we'll win any games this week.   sigh

Sea Dog 23

From just bad luck both Hill and Eovaldi did not come back on par from the IL they were on.  Luckily the two AAA kid we brought up have been average pitchers lately.

Sea Dog 23

The Sox are giving reps to Dalbec at 2B after the arrival of Hosmer. He says he wants more consistent playing time. So does that mean Story may be done for the year?  Also a numbers crunch at 2B for Arroyo (to SS and 3B utility?) and Sanchez (prob DFA).

longgame

It was about a week ago the crack medical staff figured out he had a hairline fracture.  So figure 3 or 4 weeks of downtime and then at least 2 weeks of rehab since he's been out so long and doesn't appear to be a fast starter as seen at the beginning of the season.  That is pretty much the season for the Sox.

I sure miss the days when Boston had a major league team. 

SeaBeachFred

Looks to me that our medical staff is either the same pack of bozos who set a record for misdiagnoss back in the 2009-2012 ers or we j ust hired another bunch of incompetents to take their place and no doubt save Prune Face money since they might be working for less---the cheap rotten bastard.  They screwed up their diagnoses on Story---bet he won't be back at all this year, they have consistently bungled when and if Sale could come back; almost always wrong.   Well Chris had a bike accident and is now out for the rest of the season and if we judge how injury prone he is, maybe he comes back next July.  This team is cursed, first of all led by a manager who had the Mark of Cain on him IMHO, a first class rotten filthy cheater who should never have been hired and who should be the first or second to go when this season ends----take your pick between the FRC and Blomer Boy.  Well time to reshuffle the chairs on the deck of the Titanic once again because this team is one big Shit Show-----losers from top down.  Very very sad what's happened to this franchise but the Governor of New Hampshire wailed in with some choice words of his own and maybe that will wake up our gutless press to take on Henry nd denounce the bastard for his parsimonious ways.

elktonnick

Sad to say but I am watching the game waiting for the next screw up.

Sea Dog 23

That Arroyo guy may be one of our top three players, if you’re counting who is left to count.

longgame

I had to do a video call so came up to my office but the TV was on.  The announcers were getting excited and so was I - until I remembered I had the Braves' broadcast on. 

MongoLikeSox

I think that called that pitch and shot by Riley 8 pitches before it happened.

Just to cheer everyone up, Franchy got the start in CF tonight down in Worcester.  thumb_u

markj

Devers is having a lousy night at the plate. Swinging for all he's worth.

elktonnick

MongoLikeSox

markj

JBJ signed with the Blue Jays today, so he won't be coming back.