5. Juan Lagares (R) CF
6. Brandon Marsh (L) LF
7. Jack Mayfield (R) 2B
8. Kurt Suzuki (R) C
9. Tyler Wade (L) SS

Gametime Temp: 73°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

Dalbec finally drives in a run and then gets tagged out at home by a mile. Ruined another scoring chance.

Sea Dog 23

Bobby now batting .191.  He could cross the line this week, ya think?

markj

BoSoxFanNY

AND the Red Sox win again 1 - 0 against the Angels.
6 - 0 so far on this road trip.
7 wins in a row.
3 games over .500

MongoLikeSox

Last night I stayed awake for the Celtics game and switched over in time to see Verdugo draw his walk and BD driving him in and then getting cut down at the plate. Just bits and pieces after that.

Sox bats slumber. Again. At least things are better on the whole? I think we all hoped the Sox would be 3 games over 500 going into the second week of June. I think most of us felt they could. I will be counted amongst those that didn't think it would happen, though. 

SeaBeachFred

Another 1-0 win????  How many of those do we ever get?  I can't remember the last one and we have had TWO in this series alone.  It tells me that our team still blows hot and cold with the bat in their hands and, despite what the Angels have been going through, their pitching this series has been decent for the most part.  I still think Duran is getting screwed by Cora and Bloomer Boy, a guy who puts a lot of emphasis on "young" prospects and then plays the veteran game thinking we have a chance to get to the World Series this season.  WE DON'T!

Still we won again and have taken the first three games of this Angels series and have won six in a row ON THE ROAD.  Forget that the Angels and A's are not playing all that well because we have stumbled often against teams struggling like we were.  I'll just take the wins, enjoy them and try to forget how inept our front office is, how Bloomer Boy is looking more like a bumbler every day and how Henry is smiling with teeth glaring because his pet Bradley is back with the team and playing regularly and is even hitting better than before.  Hell, he is  up to 227.

BoSoxFanNY

SO FAR - 6 - 0 on this West Coast trip . . .
Many times the West Coast trip would cause us problems . . .

May the winning continue.

AND the Angels are in a free fall - although their starting pitchers have
done their jobs - think about it - the Sox have won 1 - 0 twice. CRAZY.

Our Red Sox pitchers have been doing their jobs too - NO RUNS in two games.

Keep it going Red Sox!