8. Luis Barrera (L) LF
9. Cristian Pache (R) CF

Gametime Temp: 73°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 04, 2022, 01:58:38 PM
There it is.  Duran replaced JBJ.

Yea but for how long?????   Is JBJ hurt or are they really going to give this young man a real shot at the position knowing that we have little if any chance to leap over three teams to get into playoff position.  They've jerked Duran off enough and may be trying to ruin another good young player.  Give this guy the chance the team gave Bradley all those years and we may have struck some gold.  Do NOT jerk him around anymore.  As for the team itself, we showed last night that we can win two in a row after all  those one win streaks earlier.  Now can we show we can start winning series again.  It would be swell if we could do that.

Sea Dog 23

Well NESN says Bradley is on paternity leave.  That would put Duran up for a cu of coffee I guess.

markj

Sox are feasting on T(al)apia. 4 runs in and just one out.

markj

longgame

Amazing what happens when you get an early lead, a good start and some late runs.  Again.  Why couldn't they do this against the Reds and O's?

Nice to see Duran out there but yes, JBJ is just out on paternity leave.  Hopefully they can find a way to make enough room for the kid to get playing time.  I didn't get why they kept Kike in the 2 hole.  I would have dropped him back but I guess it didn't matter.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on June 04, 2022, 08:37:08 PM
Amazing what happens when you get an early lead, a good start and some late runs.  Again.  Why couldn't they do this against the Reds and O's?

Nice to see Duran out there but yes, JBJ is just out on paternity leave.  Hopefully they can find a way to make enough room for the kid to get playing time.  I didn't get why they kept Kike in the 2 hole.  I would have dropped him back but I guess it didn't matter.

Let's make room for Duran.  Kiki can go to utility man and still start four or five games a week.  We aren't going very far this season unless we have a bang-up June and July and what chance is where of that?   It would be swell if we could go on a streak but right now I'll settle for one win at a time.  Today and last night were very encouraging but my question is how long can it last.  Pivetts and Eovaldi pitched well as starters and that is encouraging.  The bullpen? improved but how much?  We should know very quickly within the next week.