6. Ramon Urias (R) 3B
7. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
8. Jorge Mateo (R) SS
9. Ryan McKenna (R) LF

Gametime Temp: 67°F
Chance of Precip: 39%

markj

Sea Dog 23

Yes, Winchowski brought up for his debut along with Brasier and Valdez.  To make room, sent down Sawamura and put Robles on the IL (back spasms).  Winchy gets an extra roster spot because of the double dip.

MongoLikeSox

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on May 28, 2022, 03:45:16 PM
Yes, Winchowski brought up for his debut along with Brasier and Valdez.  To make room, sent down Sawamura and put Robles on the IL (back spasms).  Winchy gets an extra roster spot because of the double dip.

Brasier????  Again?????? What for?  To give up a game winning three run homer? My God, isn't there anyone we could have brought up better than piece of garbage.  As for Valdez, he simply stinks so that makes him about average for our pen at best.  I sincerely hopes "Ski" pitches an outstanding game and we get him enough runs to win the game.  AND NO BARNES!!!!

markj

Winckowski gets himself out of a bases loaded jam. Hopefully he settles down next inning.

markj

Sea Dog 23

O's pitcher is pretty efficient.  Not a good matchup for the Sox and the rookie.

markj

elktonnick

Cora sits both Bogey and Martinez.  Martinez is a DH.  Makes no sense to me.

Schloicka

Bullpen gave up 0 runs, 1 hit and 1 walk. Where were they last night?

markj

This team has averaged 8.4 runs/game over the last 10 games and can't buy a couple today.

markj

Arroyo should have taken 2B on that near wild pitch. Instead he stayed at first so the Sox could do their famous GIDP thing to end the game.

SeaBeachFred

Win or lose tomorrow, THIS SERIES HAS BEEN A ROTTEN FAILURE!!!!

Sea Dog 23

I think this is a 5-game series through Monday.  Credit the Orioles, theyre fighting to escape the cellar. Boston is taking days off it seems.