6. Manuel Margot (R) RF
7. Vidal Brujan (S) 2B
8. Mike Zunino (R) C
9. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 75°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

markj

Sox get 2 runs in, but now Hill is threatening to return the favor.

markj

Schloicka

Think 13 runs in last 6 games. Lucky to have won any of them. Could be ugly in Toronto.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Schloicka on April 24, 2022, 02:55:27 PM
Think 13 runs in last 6 games. Lucky to have won any of them. Could be ugly in Toronto.

Hard to believe it could get any uglier George but if you mean we could start losing games by even bigger margins, then I get the point.  Sure, we could get hot and go on a tear but our team doesn't look like it has the fire, drive and will to make the sacrifice.  We win one, then lose two by the most embarrassing ways imaginable like relievers who come in and become arsonists by being tagged for big hits when what we needed was a key out to hold a lead.  Last night, this afternoon and even in the first few games that was our calling card.  If this keeps up we should shitcan the talk about a pennant or playoff chase and made the painful decision to get a few more youngsters like Casas into the lineup.  In my opinion we are NOT going anywhere this season from what I have seen so far so why wait much longer?  I'm thoroughly disgusted right about now.

longgame

Five guys in today’s lineup were hitting under .200.  You won’t score much that way.  Devers, Bogey, Verdugo are the only hitters they have right now.  Where’s JDM? 

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: longgame on April 24, 2022, 06:25:31 PM
Five guys in today’s lineup were hitting under .200.  You won’t score much that way.  Devers, Bogey, Verdugo are the only hitters they have right now.  Where’s JDM?

JD missed his fourth straight game with as adductor muscle issue.  While the Sox are floundering in 4th place in the diision, MGT seems concerned how Sidney Crosby and the Penguin are looking ahead of the playoffs.  I didnt look how the NASCAR team did yesterday. It is what it is.

MongoLikeSox

Just a fugly weekend. They happen. I missed the first 90 minutes and kind of glad I did, I think.

I hope Dalbec's 3K game is not a trend. He HAD been doing better in the K department, striking out 25% of PA so far this season. I was hoping for better out of him today seeing how he got off the RISP 0-for-season start he was on.