GAME #60, DETROIT TIGERS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, June 09, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Quote from: elktonnick on June 09, 2017, 08:05:02 PM
Is there any doubt that Sandoval is a liability at third

Two rushed and off-target throws and a GIDP. One of two so far this game.

markj

Schloicka

HR JBJ. Sox up 5-3. Kimbrel time coming up.

markj

Whoa! JBJ crushes one deep, deep into the center right stands. Sox up 5-3.

Schloicka

HR's are a good thing.

markj

Kimbrel was awesome again. Sox win 5-3. Johnson's outing was not that great, but he did only give up 3 runs. So did Barnes get the win?

Schloicka

Took Kimbrel 20 pitches but he gets them 123. BP did a great job tonight. Barnes with the win.

markj

BP was dominant tonight. Very impressive.

ipot

Quote from: markj on June 09, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

Yup, pen gets the star of the game on this one.  Barnes gets the W.

Again, the freakin' offense is DOA until the 8th.  Zimmerman was cruising for a W until Wilson made a mess out of it.  At this point, you'd have to be a having a really, really bad day as a pitcher to have the Punchless Wonders put up 3 runs in an inning of you.    ::)

I'm really starting to get a tad "annoyed" ( ;)) with our lineup in spite of JBJ's blast....
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

Quote from: ipot on June 09, 2017, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: markj on June 09, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

Yup, pen gets the star of the game on this one.  Barnes gets the W.

Again, the freakin' offense is DOA until the 8th.  Zimmerman was cruising for a W until Wilson made a mess out of it.  At this point, you'd have to be a having a really, really bad day as a pitcher to have the Punchless Wonders put up 3 runs in an inning of you.    ::)

I'm really starting to get a tad "annoyed" ( ;)) with our lineup in spite of JBJ's blast....
  B I N G O DAT,   Every game is an "adventure" !!!  But as DAD would say,  "SON, a win is a win, in any mans league" !!! thumb_u rofl