GAME #118, CLEVELAND INDIANS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, August 14, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Out of it. Could have been much worse, but 3 runs is bad enough.

ojdidit

This is starting to smell like the Fister of 3 weeks ago.

markj

Quote from: Bear on August 14, 2017, 05:44:49 PM
Out of the inning...I suppose he's going back in?

Yeah, I imagine they'll send him out again to see if he's settled down. Very short leash, though.

markj

Raffy with another dinger. I like this kid.  thumb_u

ojdidit

Bauer is very hittable. See if Sox can get some runs since they may need it tonight.

markj

Beni goes deep. It's the Beni and Raffy Show again. Shame no one is on base when they hit these.

markj

Bauer is making Mookie and Moreland look like fools.

markj

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on August 14, 2017, 06:09:58 PM
Beni goes deep. It's the Beni and Raffy Show again. Shame no one is on base when they hit these.
  As  DAD would say,  "SON, I like those KIDS" !! thumb_u rofl

ojdidit

Schloicka

markj

Fister obviously stunk, but so did the offense except for Raffy and Beni. Hopefully the deadbats are shortlived this time.

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

ipot

Quote from: markj on August 14, 2017, 08:37:20 PM
Fister obviously stunk, but so did the offense except for Raffy and Beni. Hopefully the deadbats are shortlived this time.

This seems to be the pattern with this offense - only 2 guys hitting in any given game... :P
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

Quote from: Rob from Mass on August 14, 2017, 03:05:09 PM
Quote from: Bear on August 14, 2017, 02:22:24 PM
I try not looking back but rather ahead. ;D

Exactly !!! Whats done is done and for the most part, it has been pretty good. JF imo has been a bit better than in 2016 but still, makes some very strange decisions. I guess strange decisions are in his DNA  and it's hard to change.
PLEASE SPARE ME ........ Squandering those games in April, May & June with the idea that there was/is still plenty of games ahead is fools gold !!! Now, we find the stretch run will require HELP from a lot of teams & the moon , stars will need to align !!!  thumb_u iono rofl