GAME #112, CHICAGO WHITE SOX AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, August 06, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Young drives in AB to tie it up, then gets caught out with more baserunning buffoonery. These guys need to take classes in baserunning.

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on August 06, 2017, 01:26:45 PM
Young drives in AB to tie it up, then gets caught out with more baserunning buffoonery. These guys need to take classes in baserunning.
  Playing INTERESTING/CONFIDENT baseball ........ CIRCA  1967  !! thumb_u rofl

Bill-806

SINKER ball has returned..... Moving right along !! thumb_u

Bill-806

DEVERS,  0-2 .... What do you mean, two lousy infield grounders for the soon to be  H O Fer !!! rofl iono

Bill-806

Chris Young is  D D's  boy, making  J F  look good !!! thumb_u rofl  He loves that left field wall !!  TWO  HOMERS so far today for Chris !! thumb_u

markj

Another dinger for Young makes it 6-3. That's 6 RBI today for Young.

Schloicka

Fister with 81 pitches through 6. Doing ok. Up 6-3.

markj

JBJ with a crappy slide to get thrown out at 2B. A head first slide and he'd have been safe.

ipot

Chris Young with a big day. Nunez continues to roll. Fister doing good.  thumb_u
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on August 06, 2017, 02:18:31 PM
JBJ with a crappy slide to get thrown out at 2B. A head first slide and he'd have been safe.

Don't think I've ever seen him slide head first. He might of been safe anyway if he actually touched the bag with his lead foot.

markj

Another decent outing for Fister. Time for the BP to do its job.

Schloicka

I think Nunez at times tries to do to much (not that he hasn't done great) and he expands the strike zone to much with guys on base. Seems like he doesn't want to walk and ends up swinging at some real crappy pitches. Needs to stay within himself.

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on August 06, 2017, 02:34:06 PM
Another decent outing for Fister. Time for the BP to do its job.
  B I N G O  dat !!   That's why we got him, A VET with a sinkerball !!!  D D is looking better all the time !! thumb_u rofl

markj

XB with yet another GIDP to end a promising inning. He has a talent for hitting into those.

markj