GAME #108, CLEVELAND INDIANS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, August 01, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schloicka

markj

Well how about that? Moreland puts them back in the game with a 3-run dinger.

MongoLikeSox

I can't find anything anywhere. Is AB benched, or is he just getting a mini-break like he did Bradley?

Schloicka

Quote from: MongoLikeSox on August 01, 2017, 07:03:35 PM
I can't find anything anywhere. Is AB benched, or is he just getting a mini-break like he did Bradley?

Playing the hot guy in Holt. As long as Holt is doing well play him.

elktonnick

That was one heck of an inning.!!!!!! thumb_u

Rob from Mass

Now that was a helluva quick come back.Beni will be sitting the way Holt is pkaying.

ojdidit

Sale is coughing up a fur ball.  See if he settles down.  The great ones usually do.

markj

XB fulfills the Sox' intense need to have a GIDP at least once every game.

elktonnick

Watching the game on MLB TV channel (Can't take any more of the Gomes O'Brien Combo)  But Jim Kaat and Bob Costas just ripped David Price as did Tom Verducci.  Apparently RedSox put Eckersley exploits on the Jumbo Tron at Fenway during the half inning with Eck in the club house suite.  Eck got a huge ovation.  Price had retreated into the clubhouse before the Eck tribute went on the scoreboard.  Once again Price ridiculed by national media over this kerfuffle.

MongoLikeSox

Yeah, that hot hand strategy has worked great so far this year.  ::)   

ojdidit

Edwin!  Way to go! Good thing Boston passed on that guy.

markj

Helluva catch by Jackson. That's giving it your all.

Schloicka

Quote from: ojdidit on August 01, 2017, 07:59:21 PM
Edwin!  Way to go! Good thing Boston passed on that guy.

That's what happens when you want to stay under the luxury tax. Would of been a nice pick up.

markj

Wow, he got out of it. What a perfect time for a GIDP. Maybe there's a chance after all. 30 seconds ago I was thinking this game is over.

longgame

What a bizarre game.  Not what anyone expected coming into this game.  I have a feeling that the scoring isn't over.  Nice to have Nunez on board!