GAME #105, KANSAS CITY ROYALS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, July 29, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Who is the dufus in the booth with OB tonight? I've taken it off mute twice and had to go back both times rather than listen to this drivel. Bad enough we have to watch the Sox blow the game, do we need to listen to this crap as well?

(As you can tell, I'm in a great mood tonight.)

elktonnick

Quote from: markj on July 29, 2017, 08:58:48 PM
This game is heading south fast.
How can you call this game fast? 3hours and only 5 and half innings played.

Schloicka

Quote from: longgame on July 29, 2017, 08:53:35 PM
This is brutal.  Between Bogaerts and his run-prevention baserunning - probably lost us at least 3 runs.  Then Workman is the long man so he puts in Abad and okay, Abad gives him a good inning.  Why on earth would you ever run Abad back out there?  Classic Sox this year - can't stand prosperity and the few times they hit the pitching falls apart.

Abad did ok. Gave up a hit in the 5th and no runs. Gave up 1 walk & 1 earned run in the 6th. Were only 2 earned in the 6th out of the 4 scored. 2 errors in an inning will kill you.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on July 29, 2017, 09:07:18 PM
Who is the dufus in the booth with OB tonight? I've taken it off mute twice and had to go back both times rather than listen to this drivel. Bad enough we have to watch the Sox blow the game, do we need to listen to this crap as well?

Same guy as last night. Gomes.

markj

Quote from: Schloicka on July 29, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

Never took it off mute last night. If these are auditions, they're major fails.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on July 29, 2017, 09:36:04 PM
Quote from: Schloicka on July 29, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

Never took it off mute last night. If these are auditions, they're major fails.

just fill ins until remy is back. eck should be back soon. was in cooperstown this weekend

markj

Okay, gotta give XB credit on that steal attempt. Helluva grab and tag. Decent enough throw by Vaz, but XB was the star there.

markj

Tied up, but the Sox favorite play, the GIDP, ends the threat.

markj

Wow, Leon nails Gore stealing a base. Although I thought he looked safe.

markj

markj

ipot

Why did Farrell put Chokearts and Moreland back-to-back?  They are responsible for blowing the last 2 opportunities to pull this game out.

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

ipot

Gawd, lose this one and the NYY 1.5 game lead will feel like a 20 game lead ::)
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

Gomes needs a new tailor. Unbutton that suit coat a bit, dude.

markj