GAME #97, TORONTO BLUE JAYS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, July 20, 2017, 03:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: Schloicka on July 20, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 20, 2017, 01:58:00 PM
Fister needs to GO.

Sox score 3 runs in the bottom of the 2nd inning.
AND then he gives it back by walking the first two batters.

Jays 5 - Sox 3

(AND I didn't see the pop up that scored 2 runs.)

The missed pop up cost 4 runs. Should be 3-1 right now.

Right - I just saw the play.
IF pop up was caught - inning would have been over
AND the score would have held.  (DANG IT)

Bear

Well, that inning went just as planned...1,2,3.
So Farrell is NOT going to make a move.
Wish I could tell you how I really feel about this game, Fister, Farrell and our Offense.

BoSoxFanNY

TAKE him out now.
Just gave up a solo shot on the first pitch of the 5th inning.

SO very frustrating.

Error, bad pitching -
Toronto took Liriano out after 3 runs in the second inning.

Bill-806

My hopes are that the Sox will pull it out..... Howevaaa,   we/they need to grab hold here !!!  Win this one for Teddy !!! thumb_u rofl

Schloicka

Another crazy play. Guy falls down checking his swing and the ball hits his bat and rolls out to Abad who throws to 1st for the 3rd out. Was nice of Hanley to finally decide to touch the bag for the out. LOL.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bear on July 20, 2017, 03:49:48 AM
BETTS, RF
YOUNG, LF
PEDROIA, DH
RAMIREZ, 1B
BRADLEY, CF
BOGAERTS, SS
LEON, C
MARRERO, 3B
HOLT, 2B

FISTER, RHP

Doesn't make much sense to me

I smell the stench of Dombrowski in all this.  He had Fister in Detroit, probably still likes the guy and is determined to prove his point that the guy still has it .  Well he doesn't and today he has proven what a worthless bum he now is.  He is done.....he needs to go to the bullpen, to the minors or given his release.  It is pretty clear that Dumbo pulled a boner signing him because he has done nothing at all positive for the team. and unless we rally we will give back the game we gained last night.  Keep in mind that everything Fister throws he gives his teammates a big middle finger and never wins.  I saw him in Boston against the Angels and was disgusted by him from the start.  He is a loser and needs to get his rotten ass out of Boston.  Hear that DD?

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 20, 2017, 02:07:40 PM
Quote from: Schloicka on July 20, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on July 20, 2017, 01:58:00 PM
Fister needs to GO.

Sox score 3 runs in the bottom of the 2nd inning.
AND then he gives it back by walking the first two batters.

Jays 5 - Sox 3

(AND I didn't see the pop up that scored 2 runs.)

The missed pop up cost 4 runs. Should be 3-1 right now.

Right - I just saw the play.
IF pop up was caught - inning would have been over
AND the score would have held.  (DANG IT)

Well these things happen and a tough gutty pitcher will overcome this and get that out he needs to end the potential uprising.  Not Fister because he is a rotten no good bum.  Something like this happened in Boston on June 25.  A double play call was reversed so the inning went on.  All this shithead had to do was get another out.  Instead Pisster gave up two booming doubles and a rope single and killed our chances of winning the game since we had one of our usual droughts that Sunday.  If that crud would have bowed his neck he might have gotten out of it, just as he might have today if he wasn't such a worthless and gutless puke.

markj

Pedey gets them within one run. See if they can pull this one out now.

Schloicka

Moreland proves he can hit a fly ball to the outfield again.

ojdidit

Quote from: Schloicka on July 20, 2017, 03:43:31 PM
Moreland proves he can hit a fly ball to the outfield again.

Give the guy a break, George, it would have been a home run at the Polo Grounds.  thumb_u

Rob from Mass

Hard to get upset with this loss since going in with a guy who is only on this team since AAA is pathetic with pitching help.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 20, 2017, 04:13:04 PM
Hard to get upset with this loss since going in with a guy who is only on this team since AAA is pathetic with pitching help.

Well you can upset when you realize that that most likely Dombrowski seems determined to see this farce play out indefinitely.  What is clear to all of us from what I've been reading is that Fister is horse dung; he is finished as a ML pitcher.  The Tigers knew it, the Angels knew i t and only someone's ego is getting in the way.  Send this guy away NOW.  Th point is he has done nothing but lose; he hasn't contributed one thing positive to the  Red Sox.  He needs to go Dombrowski.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 20, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 20, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

Well you can upset when you realize that that most likely Dombrowski seems determined to see this farce play out indefinitely.  What is clear to all of us from what I've been reading is that Fister is horse dung; he is finished as a ML pitcher.  The Tigers knew it, the Angels knew i t and only someone's ego is getting in the way.  Send this guy away NOW.  Th point is he has done nothing but lose; he hasn't contributed one thing positive to the  Red Sox.  He needs to go Dombrowski.

He will be gone soon. I gave up getting worked up over sports a long time ago and I feel so much better watching Sox games as I have been for close to 60 years.

Rob from Mass

Holt should get a good pair of sun glasses and deserved an E on the play.Must be a good friend of his the official scorer.

Rob from Mass

Holt's line since coming back 3-18, 3 1b, 2 bb, 6 k.Clearly not ready.