So Now We Need Starting Pitching

Started by MongoLikeSox, June 13, 2022, 07:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MongoLikeSox

Quote from: longgame on June 28, 2022, 10:00:33 AM
That is strange.  I go up to Maine around now every year but it floats between late May and mid June, but we usually don't get weather that cold.  I hiked in WV the week before and it was the same.  80s leaving Charlotte early in the morning and got to the place I was camping at 1:30 and it was 56 and cloudy and windy!
The 2005 trip went through WVA. Same week in June. It was FA-Reezing near Snowshoe, IIRC the area correctly. We were not expecting that at all. We spent a bunch of money at some general store getting some thicker clothing. The guy there told us that it snowed in every month except July there most years.

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 28, 2022, 11:51:51 AM
Masslive says pitcher Chris Murphy promoted to Wooster. At Portland 2.58 era, 1.00 WHIP, 1.70 ba against.  In turn Wooster releases Pantone so he can pitch in Korea (??), and release 1B Roberto Ramos, batting a cool.158.
There was a lot of talk about that group heading into the season. It's down to Groome and Santos now. Groome was that #12 pick 6 years ago and was an injury case, but doing better the past two years. I've seen only a little bit. He might not be too far behind if he can get rid of those implosion outings. Santos is only 21 years old in AA. Nice!

longgame

Bello confirmed as starter tomorrow night.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on July 05, 2022, 01:04:13 PM
Bello confirmed as starter tomorrow night.

I'm concerned about TONIGHT Ted.  One game at a time should be enough to make our guys concentrate for a few hours.  Still  this Bello lad might be something to see.