5. Lewis Brinson (R) RF
6. Jorge Alfaro (R) C
7. Sean Rodriguez (R) LF
8. Jazz Chisholm (L) 2B
9. Monte Harrison (R) CF

Gametime Temp: 83°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Sea Dog 23

Playing contending teams down the stretch is a two-sided sword.  Our season is done in two weeks, the edge may be off of our club, whereas teams like the Marlins will give it their best shot each game.  I think they're 3 out of the NL East lead.

Coming up are NYY, Atlanta, Philly, Rays, Jays.  A real tough part of our schedule.

The pitching is not there tonight.  Marlins go deep on Kickham for a two run jack in the 1st. He got bombed in the 3rd, giving 4 runs.  For the night, 6 runs, 6 hits, 2 dingers in 2 - 2/3 IP.  Down 6-1.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 16, 2020, 05:51:54 PM
Playing contending teams down the stretch is a two-sided sword.  Our season is done in two weeks, the edge may be off of our club, whereas teams like the Marlins will give it their best shot each game.  I think they're 3 out of the NL East lead.

Coming up are NYY, Atlanta, Philly, Rays, Jays.  A real tough part of our schedule.

The pitching is not there tonight.  Marlins go deep on Kickham for a two run jack in the 1st. He got bombed in the 3rd, giving 4 runs.  For the night, 6 runs, 6 hits, 2 dingers in 2 - 2/3 IP.  Down 6-1.
MORE reason for ALL to be engaged ..... FACT is , there is ALMOST no PITCHING !!!!  I say, it is a new world we live in, MOVE the BIG $$$$$$$ in the off season and put our future in the YOUTH as we build forward !!! iono iono iono iono iono iono

longgame

zenjak

It's worse than you think. Roenicke just called and asked if I was available for  spot start.

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: zenjak on September 17, 2020, 11:44:35 AM
It's worse than you think. Roenicke just called and asked if I was available for  spot start.

Even Dr. Fauci mat be moving up his list.    sigh

longgame

lol, but I'm sure you're an improvement!

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 17, 2020, 12:35:21 PM

Even Dr. Fauci mat be moving up his list.    sigh

Fifty Cent looking good!