Andrew McCutchen (R) DH
Jack Suwinski (L) LF
Jared Triolo (R) 2B
Michael A. Taylor (R) CF
Henry Davis (R) C

Gametime Temp: 64F
Chance of Precip: 3%

longgame

I think Pittsburgh is, or at least used to, claim Charlotte as home territory.  Let's see...

Since they really don't have a team right now I may not watch anyhow.  They need a coach who is the Andrew Bailey of fielding.

Sea Dog 23

Still missing O'Neill, and we get Refsnyder.  He did have 6-7 stitches from the collision with Devers.  I think I read that he broke his sunglasses against his face.  Devers out again.

Schloicka

Quote from: longgame on April 19, 2024, 09:35:50 AMI think Pittsburgh is, or at least used to, claim Charlotte as home territory.  Let's see...

Since they really don't have a team right now I may not watch anyhow.  They need a coach who is the Andrew Bailey of fielding.

https://the.streameast.app/mlb/boston-red-sox-pittsburgh-pirates/24906272

Sea Dog 23

Sox get on the board early with a couple homers.  Henry Davis is catching for the Bucos.  Back in the draft a couple years ago, Pirates picked Davis in the first round after passing on Marcelo Mayer who was available.

longgame

Got the NESN broadcast okay,  Missed the first inning fireworks.  Even Dalbec came up with a hit tonight.  Good for him. 

Sea Dog 23

Was like a spring training game with this makeshift lineup.  Like taking your B team on the road to Bradenton.  Somehow they got some timely hitting, even Dalbec in the action. The defense is still erratic, tonight Rqphaela.  I think they have 20 errors in 21 games