GAME #90, NEW YORK YANKEES AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, July 12, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ojdidit

Will be at the game to see the Monsters in pinstripes. These guys are BIG!

Bill-806

It's Friday , roll out the BASEBALLS !!!   PLAY BALL, go RED SOX , make us proud !!! thumb_u thumb_u rofl

Rob from Mass

Between Pineda and Tanaka they have given up 43 BOMBS in 198 innings.Maybe the Sox could increase that total with a few of their own HRs.

Rob from Mass

This could be a sloppy 4 game series.Sox have committed 54 Es while the Yanks have blundered 52 Es .The Royals lead MLB with a low 34 Es.

Bill-806

PANDA,  "As DAD would say, "SON, like minutes through the hour glass, so are the remaining days of PANDA" !!!

longgame

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 14, 2017, 08:34:21 AM
Between Pineda and Tanaka they have given up 43 BOMBS in 198 innings.Maybe the Sox could increase that total with a few of their own HRs.

I'm more worried about the Yankees' home run hitters.  It seems like they all have a ton of them. 

Bear

Girardi must be looking for a new pitcher; none has been posted yet. 
Let's hope we play better the second half.  And yes I realize we're in first
place.......for now.

Bill-806

PANDA is GONE,  D F A  !! 45MIL to follow !! thumb_u rofl

Rob from Mass

Michael Pineda has a torn UCL; Tommy John surgery recommended

ojdidit

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 14, 2017, 11:40:03 AM
Michael Pineda has a torn UCL; Tommy John surgery recommended

And he was going to be an FA.  That just sucks!

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bill-806 on July 14, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

Is this true????? IS THIS TRUE??????  If so I can say gladly I'm thrilled that I was wrong.  More thrilled than you can imagine.  It puts one recurring problem out to oblivion once and for all.  We might ask the Giants who are out of the running this year if they would like Pablo back if they would assume a little of that contract.  It might be worth something to them since they are playing for nothing the second half of this season.  I just hope this is true and Bill is not playing one of his practical jokes on me.   If he's on the level it goes to show that there are times you can jump for joy when you are wrong.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 14, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

Is this true????? IS THIS TRUE??????  If so I can say gladly I'm thrilled that I was wrong.  More thrilled than you can imagine.  It puts one recurring problem out to oblivion once and for all.  We might ask the Giants who are out of the running this year if they would like Pablo back if they would assume a little of that contract.  It might be worth something to them since they are playing for nothing the second half of this season.  I just hope this is true and Bill is not playing one of his practical jokes on me.   If he's on the level it goes to show that there are times you can jump for joy when you are wrong.

I figured you would enjoy that HUGE DISH OF CROW you will have for supper tonight.
I don't know much about the SFG  general manager Bobby Evans but one would assume he is not stupid enough to eat more than say even 5 m.  If Henry can get someone to eat 10 m  he is a world class genius.

Bill-806

Quote from: Rob from Mass on July 14, 2017, 02:44:29 PM
Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 14, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

I figured you would enjoy that HUGE DISH OF CROW you will have for supper tonight.
I don't know much about the SFG  general manager Bobby Evans but one would assume he is not stupid enough to eat more than say even 5 m.  If Henry can get someone to eat 10 m  he is a world class genius.
  Just a bit of a side note, if my DAD was still a live, I am sure he would SAY, "SON, I have never seen a baseball player break his BELT on a SWING"  !!! thumb_u rofl slap

ojdidit

Walking in street behind the wall and almost got konked by a BP ball.

markj