Ryan Mountcastle (R) 1B
Cedric Mullins (L) CF
Aaron Hicks (S) LF
Ramon Urias (R) 3B
Adam Frazier (L) 2B

Gametime Temp: 71F
Chance of Precip: 6%

Sea Dog 23

The O's did well stocking pitchers this year.  Gibson pitched for Phillies in the Series.  Eflin that we saw in Tampa, also pitched for Phila last year.

longgame

Baltimore is “local” to my market.  But the main game on Fox is the Rangers and Mariners.  I went to my MLB channels and to the MLB app and the “local” game is blacked out. Great move by MLB to block games to the local market.

At least it’s not an important game but dumb nonetheless.

markj

This is why I refuse to pay for MLB.TV. Too many games on Fox and Apple that I don't get to see. Plus the Chicago games are local and jump around between 3 stations. I only have access to one of those 3 stations. So I miss most Chicago WS/Cubs games and most Fox games.

MLB should really allow fans to choose their own subscriptions. I should be able to pay for NESN full access.

Schloicka

Buy Uzzu and a firestick. See all the games. Can watch on firestick or computer. Better yet go in with someone and split the cost.

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Schloicka on September 30, 2023, 07:30:10 PM
Buy Uzzu and a firestick. See all the games. Can watch on firestick or computer. Better yet go in with someone and split the cost.

Question about Uzzu, all my threat blockers tell me not to go near that site.  Does it pass your CIA test? lol

Schloicka

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 30, 2023, 07:55:49 PM

Question about Uzzu, all my threat blockers tell me not to go near that site.  Does it pass your CIA test? lol

Myself and 2 others have never had a problem with it.

Sea Dog 23

The Sox are going out with a whimper, even the young pups in the OF.  Verdugo is batting .179 in September.  Raphaela is .149 since his hot Yankee series a couple weeks ago.

Lots of talk of Ceddanne beginning 2024 in AAA, and the need of another big RH bat from free agency.  Abreu may answer one of those slots if he has a steady Spring.

Sox outhit O's 14-7, but were 2-11 RISP and 12 lobsters.  The bullpen is just worn to frazzles tonight.  With Martin  out, they were down to Wincky and Lloeva , who both blew a nicely pitched 6 by Kutter.

elktonnick

The lobster problem is one of approach at the plate and leadership.  Too many guys going up there with long swings. This like team defense is on the manager as much as it's on the players. Cora needs to go.

MongoLikeSox

Quote from: Schloicka on September 30, 2023, 08:09:06 PM
Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 30, 2023, 07:55:49 PM

Myself and 2 others have never had a problem with it.
I have not had any security issues, either. None that I know of, anyhow. I get Celtics, Hurricanes, Patriots and Red Sox games. Even has live regional sports network feeds, like NESN and such so where I can watch the regular broadcast instead of the MLB feed.

The only way I could watch that Fox Orioles game was through Uzzo, too. Could not get the Apple games. Maybe not the Peacock games, either, but I can't remember for sure.

It's not perfect by any means. I needed an IP over TV player, which was a one time license for $15-ish. Roku and Firestick would have worked. Also has a habit of freezing up from time to time. Maybe none or maybe a few times a game. I just switch channels to get it back up. Might be Uzzu or might be the player. It's gotten better. The set up protocol needs human interaction via email, too. That went well, but was just so old-school tech-wise that it seemed funny.

A great way to spend $100 or whatever it is. Marrying a girl 34 years ago who likes sports and readily converted to Red Sox from the Braves meant this gets used nearly every day.