5. Rodolfo Castro (S) 3B
6. Oneil Cruz (L) SS
7. Greg Allen (S) RF
8. Bligh Madris (L) 1B
9. Tyler Heineman (S) C

Gametime Temp: 80°F
Chance of Precip: 2%

Sea Dog 23

Theyre skipping Eovaldi's turn, something with the trapezius(??) I think.  He said he would be OK to pitch next Tuesday.  Good news that they are scheduling Paxson for a rehab start.

Update,

Paxson was pitching in a game in the Floria Complex Leaue today. He pitched to two batters but then was pulled.  Team said it was injury related. One early report was “lat tightness”.  Ugh.

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 18, 2022, 10:57:22 AM
Theyre skipping Eovaldi's turn, something with the trapezius(??) I think.  He said he would be OK to pitch next Tuesday.  Good news that they are scheduling Paxson for a rehab start.

I think you saw the same thing I saw where they were asking about was it trapezoid or trapezius.  I've got some stretches for that!

longgame

The two signatures of the Sox pitching staff of 2022 - give up runs in the first inning and walk the first guy when you come in as a reliever.

elktonnick

Sea Dog 23

Whoa.  If the bats dont wake up, this team is going to be limping into Baltimore after a scrubbing.

markj

Holy smokes. It's a gorgeous evening here, so Wifey and I went for a walk and then I jumped on my bike to pedal around the neighborhood for a bit. Glad I didn't blow that chance by staying in to watch these bozos getting their butts kicked by one of the worst teams in baseball.

markj

markj

longgame

Pitching and hitting vying for who’s the worst.

Get the bases loaded and have the top of the order come up and you get a sac fly and a walk.  Verdugo has been hot and just came up half asleep.

SeaBeachFred

Can't say I'm surprised at what happened tonight.  In fact I pretty much knew we were in trouble as soon as I heard that bozo Winchowski, one of Bloomer Boy's choice trades, was on the hill for us.  Well let me leave my pals here with some good news.  We won the series with the Yankees and won the series with  the Pirates.  That's 4-2, but realistically we needed to go at least 5-1 since we are in deep poop right now, and did you see what Toronto did to the Yankees tonight.  They look like they could be a real threat in the playoffs.  Well anyway, on to Baltimore for what awaits us which I have no idea.  I'd take a series win if we could get it; a sweep is beyond our ability I'm afraid.