5. Adley Rutschman (S) C
6. Ryan Mountcastle (R) 1B
7. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
8. Ramon Urias (R) 3B
9. Jorge Mateo (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 71°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Sea Dog 23

Bradish has yielded 9 runs, 13 hits, 5 walks, in total 9 IP in his last two games.  Against NYY and Rays for 0-2.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on May 27, 2022, 04:24:14 PM
Bradish has yielded 9 runs, 13 hits, 5 walks, in total 9 IP in his last two games.  Against NYY and Rays for 0-2.

We're back at home and need to continue winning at a high clip.  We got ourselves into this mess and we have to get our way out of and the only way that can be done is to a least four or five game winning streaks consistently for the next month or two.  We can do it but the hitters have to keep hitting, we need consistent starting and relief pitching and no favoritism from Cora in the use of some of the team members.......like NO ROBLES IN THE GAME IN THE NINTH INNING WITH A ONE RUN LEAD!!!!!!!  Hear that Cora???????

longgame

Forgot this was on Apple TV.  Hopefully I can get the Sox radio broadcast off the app.

markj

I pay for MLB.TV. I hope when the Apple TV BS starts charging for access that I can watch on MLB.TV. I won't be a happy camper if I pay for MLB.TV and then have to also pay for Apple TV.

longgame

The only people broadcasting video is Apple.  Their camera work is great but this announcer just won't shut up and just spouts nonsense.  Plus she says every sentence like it's a headline.  Getting a headache just listening!  I didn't try synching up with the audio app. 

longgame

But at least the Sox are beating the crap out of Baltimore.  If they can open this up to 10 runs they can maybe give Robles a shot, just to raise Fred's blood pressure! 

Sea Dog 23

Hold the phone.  Diekman came in then gave up a 3-run blast.  It's now a 3 run game in the 7th.

markj

longgame

The bullpen strikes back.  Alas Schreiber got under the tutelage of the major league staff. 

markj

This BP is just pathetic. Let's hope the bats aren't done yet.

markj

Can't believe they're going to lose this game when they had an 8-2 lead.

Sea Dog 23

markj

The jokers we saw earlier in the season are suddenly back. It was nice for a bit thinking they'd turned a corner, but it was apparently a traffic circle and now they're back where they started.