5. Nick Solak (R) LF
6. Andy Ibanez (R) 1B
7. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
8. Sam Huff (R) C
9. Charlie Culberson (R) 3B

Gametime Temp: 93°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Sea Dog 23

Sox are late with a lineup.  Maybe Duggy is getting a night off , and a AAA guy is arriving on the bus or a plane in this case.

longgame

Nice walk by Franchy followed by singled by Vaz and Dalbec (and an RBI) and then JBJ bunting two of them over.  This is the kind of situation to capitalize on.

longgame

And Raffy goes deep, Sox up 5-1 in the 2nd.  Maybe they should move to Texas.

Sea Dog 23

These guys are playing sound, fundamental baseball tonight, except the error in 1st.  Where have they been?

markj

SeaBeachFred

Whoopty freaking doooo, we finally won a series.  Yes we have played good baseball the first two games in Texas and even though the Rangers are having plenty of problems, the fact remains  that teams having problems has feasted on us so far  this season.  The fact that we have a two game winning streak is like a breath of fresh air considering how sour our team has played.  I would now like to see us continue to play smart baseball on a steady basis to make up for the shoddy play of the first month and a half.  Pivetta and Hill have given us two well pitched games in a row and Alex found the right way to use Barnes-----with a big lead and the game mostly in hand because we all know, with the possible exception of Cora, that the Meatball cannot pitch in the eighth or ninth inningd without at least a three or four run lead.  As for Hansel Robles, I wonder if Alex now understands that YOU DO NOT PITCH THIS GUY WITH A ONE RUN LEAD IN THE NINTH INNING...EVER!!!!!!!!!  Now let's sweep a series tomorrow.

MongoLikeSox

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 14, 2022, 11:29:07 PM
Whoopty freaking doooo, we finally won a series.  .......

Man, I been dealing with barking dog all weekend. I needed a good laugh.  rofl