GAME #26 - THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2022 - LOS ANGELES ANGELS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, May 05, 2022, 08:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elktonnick

The way Bloom, Henry et al are handling this team, their attendance will mirror that of the USFL.  BTW I saw Tom Caron 's interview with Sox GM Brian O'Halloran the other day.  O'Halloran  looked singularly unimpressive.

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on May 06, 2022, 08:48:23 AM
The way Bloom, Henry et al are handling this team, their attendance will mirror that of the USFL.  BTW I saw Tom Caron 's interview with Sox GM Brian O'Halloran the other day.  O'Halloran  looked singularly unimpressive.

LOL, that USFL looks like some decent football, but who thought that giving teams city names and then having them all play all of their games in front of dozens in Birmingham was a good idea?

elktonnick

Quote from: longgame on May 06, 2022, 09:05:28 AM

LOL, that USFL looks like some decent football, but who thought that giving teams city names and then having them all play all of their games in front of dozens in Birmingham was a good idea?
Problely. the same people who think it is a good idea that starters should only pitch five innings.

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on May 06, 2022, 09:15:48 AM
Quote from: longgame on May 06, 2022, 09:05:28 AM

Problely. the same people who think it is a good idea that starters should only pitch five innings.

lol

rofl