5. Matt Chapman (R) 3B
6. Raimel Tapia (L) LF
7. Santiago Espinal (R) 2B
8. Gosuke Katoh (L) 1B
9. Bradley Zimmer (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 44°F
Chance of Precip: 14%

MongoLikeSox

You hate to place importance on an early season game, but this is big on two fronts. Get out of this downwards spiral as a team and hopefully being able to chalk up Pivetta's rough start as just a rough start.

longgame

Plus Gausman pitched well the other day.  I'm not even sure I want to watch them anymore until they start showing up.  Of course I will anyhow....

longgame

MongoLikeSox

You'd think they'd get this figured out by now - the tech, I mean.

markj

Gausman causing a lot of grief with those looking at called 3rd strikes.

markj

Sox finally find some offense after Gausman gets pulled. So far the Sox BP has been doing well. Sox up 3-2 with more scoring chances.

markj

Sox get a couple more. Kike gets thrown out by a mile and ends the inning, but Sox up 5-2 now.

markj

Unreal. Sox BP does stellar work all night and Diekman comes in and blows a 3-run lead. WTF.

MongoLikeSox

elktonnick

markj

elktonnick

The Red Sox entire approach towards pitching has sucked for the past 4 years.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on April 26, 2022, 09:28:19 PM
Another stupid managerial move by Venable.

Venable is a walking cancer in the dugout.  He has made one stupid move after another and it seems those moves wind up killing us with booming, smashing and confidence killing home runs.  Get this butt out of Boston quick.  I don't think he has made one decent move since he has taken over for the RFC.  I'm not watching any more games for at least a month and if some of this trash we have playing for us are still polluting  the team it will be longer.  And what the #$%& is Bradley doing batting up in the lineup.  I told all of you that you can't do that with him because he will go south in a hurry, now below the Mendoza Line.  But JBJ has good company.  As shitty as he is Vegetable Venable is worse.  Somebody get a cigarette and a blindfold to this piece of managerial crap.