5. DJ LeMahieu (R) 2B
6. Joey Gallo (L) LF
7. Aaron Hicks (S) CF
8. Kyle Higashioka (R) C
9. Isiah Kiner-Falefa (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 59°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

longgame

I know Cora likes his L-R-L-R thing but I think Devers shouldn't be in the 2 spot.  The problem is the other two lefties are Verdugo and JBJ.

Sea Dog 23

And there off!  Just like it was ordained, Raffy goes deep on Cole for a 2-run jack.  It's now 3-0 still in the 1st.

MongoLikeSox

I agree with Longgame about Devers. Still gotta like 2-0.  thumb_u

It's GREAT to see Dalbec get a solid hit. Can't blame the kid for 2K's against one of the best, but he needed this hit.

longgame

Whitlock with a key stint there.  Love to see the Sox add a few more up there.

Sea Dog 23

Looking back, Vaz whiffing leaving the bases juiced was a real downer.  Hope they can manage to get some runs in the 9th.

MongoLikeSox

Looked like Chapman woke from a nap to pitch. Took him a few minutes to get interested.

Sea Dog 23

Robles was the 9th inning guy today.  A little nervy with a walk and a hit.

MongoLikeSox

Man, worried about XB now. Hate to speculate, but damn.

Welcome to high pressure, fan filled baseball, Mr Diekman. 

Sea Dog 23

The starting pitching can only take us so far, then its a roll of the dice with the BP.  We used six out of the pen.  The last two guys I think were Diekman and Crawford.  Those two were question marks in the spring.  Kutter looked like a good one in March games, but wow, high leverage for him in the Bronx.

Barnes was out today , back issues. 

longgame

It's hard to think of anyone that may be a reliable guy out of the pen right now, other than Whitlock and he gave up that game tie-er.

SeaBeachFred

Did anybody notice that Henry's pet canary has gone 0 for 5 in the first two games and failed in the clutch twice today and once yesterday.  Every time this guy hits a home run he gets homer crazy and goes into the deep freeze.  With  the Yankees throwing a lefty tomorrow it offers Christian Arroyo a chance to make a mark and he may just do that.  We could win tomorrow's game if BradSHITley is not in the lineup, but if Cora decides to play him against a southpaw we all know or should that the fix is in and that bum is going to be rammed down our throats whether we like it or not.  Suppose, and I hope so, Arroyo has a big day and we win, do they still go with Bradshit the next game or does someone in the front office finally get the shit out of their brains and realize as many of us do that having Bradley in the lineup has already cost us one or maybe two games.........and we cannot get those games back.  GOOD GOD, BENCH THE BUM OR GET RID OF HIM.