GAME #4, MONDAY JULY 27, 2020, NEW YORK METS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by markj, July 27, 2020, 10:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on July 28, 2020, 06:04:26 AM
Remy and Eck both commented on this team having no energy.  Virus or not this is exactly the same start as last year.  This is a flat team.  The team lacks personality.  They need a catalyst some one who has a spark.

Perhaps the Red Sox should cut back on signing a lot of those laid back guys from the sub-tropical islands where the living is very laid back and start signing more hard nosed types like  Fletcher, La Stella, Anderson and Pedroia types.  Right now I'm grsping at straws because we have no leader on the field and  the team loks as dead as their addled manager who to me has already outlived his usefulness as a manager.  He Ron, how about proving me wrong and put the right guys in, the best pitchers we can muster and win a @#$%^ game for a change.

BoSoxFanNY

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on July 28, 2020, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on July 28, 2020, 06:04:26 AM
Remy and Eck both commented on this team having no energy.  Virus or not this is exactly the same start as last year.  This is a flat team.  The team lacks personality.  They need a catalyst some one who has a spark.

Perhaps the Red Sox should cut back on signing a lot of those laid back guys from the sub-tropical islands where the living is very laid back and start signing more hard nosed types like  Fletcher, La Stella, Anderson and Pedroia types.  Right now I'm grsping at straws because we have no leader on the field and  the team loks as dead as their addled manager who to me has already outlived his usefulness as a manager.  He Ron, how about proving me wrong and put the right guys in, the best pitchers we can muster and win a @#$%^ game for a change.

They ALL seem to have no energy.
AND I am not impressed with Roenicke.
HE doesn't even give a good news conference afterwards.