GAME #139, TORONTO BLUE JAYS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, September 05, 2017, 12:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

Hanley took his time to get up and I was hoping he didn't hurt his knee

markj

markj

Blown chance, as usual.  3 runners left stranded.

Bear

markj

Schloicka

Hopefully E-Rod can hold the Jays down while the Sox search for some runs.

longgame

Remember what I said about needing 5 hits to score a run....

This is the biggest 1-0 lead ever.  Just scratching out a run seems to be eluding them now.

ojdidit

I gave the tickets that I had for tonight's game to my son. Even though he's 30 years old is that still considered child abuse?

Schloicka

Good job by E-Rod tonight. Looked more in control. Now lets find an offense.

Schloicka

Quote from: ojdidit on September 05, 2017, 07:16:08 PM
I gave the tickets that I had for tonight's game to my son. Even though he's 30 years old is that still considered child abuse?

Did he come visit you at the home today? LOL.

longgame

Quote from: ojdidit on September 05, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

Let's just say Thanksgiving could be uncomfortable!

Meanwhile, Sox are true to form.  But now they're due to load the bases in a show of futility.  Maybe it will even start raining and the game gets called.

longgame

The other nice thing with this team is they really spread the stink around and Farrrell doesn't change a thing.  I think Nunez is the only major league level guy on the roster, and Pedey when he's not hurt.  I guess we all have to pretend that Bogaerts isn't hurt and he just sucks and that Betts isn't a snowflake who can't lead his shadow.  That Ramirez isn't totally washed up.  That JBJ and Beni are anything but nice complementary players. 

markj

markj

markj